Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Weird habits (BR or NBR)

17 posts, 13 members
MissQT
1547 posts
Does anyone notice that they have weird habits? I just realised that I tend to go into the same toilet cubicles. At work I always go to one of the two cubicles down the end, and I'm currently working offsite at the moment and I've just realised that for he past two days I've been using the same cubicle haha.
MareeB
5244 posts
I do the same thing MissQT, but then I do have OCD. Somehow those things - keeping things the same, reduces anxiety. I do really weird things.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I dunno if it's weird but I always use the hot water tap! Partly cos its easier to turn on that the cold one, and I dunno ive always just chosen the hot tap hahaha. As for toilet cubicles I choose the end ones, I can't stand being in the middle, when I was at school a kid looked over the stall and traumatised me hahahahahaha
DianaN
143 posts
Ooh yes I notice the toilet thing too. I like the end ones. 
When I go to the library or study space at uni to study I always find myself sitting at the same table (if I can get a spot). 

ragingfrog
1289 posts
We have 3 cubicles in the ladies and I always try to avoid the middle one or the fact that my work I only ever goes in 1 pocket and never worn
Macs
5351 posts
I have a few weird things that I do. With public toilets if I'm familiar with the palace il use the same one every time. I always check the toilet roll in a public toilet before I sit down as well. 
MissQT
1547 posts
that is key Macs, you don't want to be stuck in a toilet cubicle with no paper eek! Diana, I did the same thing at uni, and I'd cringe when someone was in my favourite desk/ study spot.
Ringy
825 posts
I always hand the kids a tissue before they head to public toilets- just in case- I also save the paper serviettes in my handbag pocket for this reason as well! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i always have tissues in my car/handbag etc for public loos, as well as hand sanitiser and a small pack of baby wipes.   When I took kids to japan i had them prepare a ziploc bag with those three things inside and every kid needed it at some point.

I've handed out tissues to so many randoms as well - situations like this one:  stopped in Paeroa for the bathroom, there was no toilet paper, used my tissues, then the next girl waiting was clearly desperate for the loo (and was only about 7 or 8) but there was still no paper, so i gave her my tissues. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I generally sit in the same spots/go to the same cubicles etc because I've sussed that they are the best for whatever reason (light/comfort/cleanliness etc).
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I have many weird habits or things that I do.  The tv volume has to be on even numbers or it drives me mental.  I change my undergruts at least 5 times a day.  I NEED, not want but NEED to write a list of things I want to accomplish for the day or I lose my mind over forgetting something.  I too only use the end cubicles at public toilets, although I try to avoid using them mostly because noone can shove a hand under the cubicle.  I eat my least fave thing on a plate like veges first and save the meat till last.  I could go on but as you can see I am a tad weird from just that lot lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahaha Shana I do that with my veges too! Unless its corn on the cob cos that gets saved til last lol

Oh!!! I thought of one! I eat MnM's by color - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, brown. The only time I don't is if it's dark and I can't see the colors. Even when the man helps himself I get tetchy cos he hasn't taken the color I'm snackin on. lol
I'm the same as Shana. I absolutely cannot have the volume or brightness on something be an odd number or it'll sit on my mind, nagging at me until I change it. Sometimes there's no number to indicate anything but that doesn't matter, I still have to change it so it's even.
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh also the TP thing. it's gotta go over the top and out the front, not over the back and down the wall. i WILL change it at peoples houses when it's wrong.
-Bex-
611 posts
Haha Trudi yip I'm the same and don't care where I am I'll change it round if I have to. I also have to have volumes on even numbers, dishwasher has to be stacked certain way with knives down in the basket. I can never ever wear odd socks or let the kids wear odd socks even if it's at home. Argh I have lots of silly little habits
MissQT
1547 posts
Yes I'm the same Trudi! I can't stand it when the toilet paper is the wrong way round haha
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I do the same thing in bathrooms at work. At the gym I have a favoruite spot to put my bag and a favourite shower.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!