Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vault goodies ALREADY!

46 posts, 31 members
WOW BR You really have outdone yourselves!!
My Vault goodies have already arrived!
I am so excited to put my face on today!!!!
Thankyou so much
Made my day
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Me too - fasted delivery yet! Thanks BR, totally stunned! :D LOVE all my new goodies!
Marcel
335 posts
Oooh how exciting I'm going to be hovering around the front door now.. The invoice I was emailed said delivery would be 7-14 days so I was thinking it would most likely be after Christmas..
Mila
1209 posts
OMG !! that is crazy fast ! That makes me crazy excited for any postie that comes into the office hahaha....

kayxcake
422 posts
mine too ^^ arrived yesterday :o I was shocked to find it arrived so quick! but I was super glad it had arrive heheh thanks so much BR!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mine just arrived too...yay! Thanks for the wee surprises BR...merry xmas :)
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Woah, that is amazing and total dedication from the BR team! xx
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
BR Is totally awesome with super duper quick delivery arn't they!

Enjoy all you vault goodies ladies xx
RC
162 posts
Super quick, ordered on Saturday, delivered Monday! Thank you BR, love my goodies. I've put aside time this Thursday to try the fake tan (which only ever ends in disaster for me, so here's hoping it goes ok!) before I go on holdiay.
simone94
191 posts
For once I was super excited to see the courier before I put my makeup on! Well done BR that was super fast, and the sample neutrogena scrub was an added bonus.
Mila
1209 posts
Mine just arrived to, most exciting courier ever ! thanks so much BR was an amazing package x
belindaledwards
111 posts
Thanks so so much for the quick delivery of my vault goodies! Can't believe how quickly they arrived! Very much looking forward to having a play around with them :-)
Been Buzzing all day from the arrival of my goodies. It's like christmas came early!

sunelizabeth
410 posts
Mine too! So impressed BR thanks heaps! xxx
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I received mine today and I'm in rural Taranaki. Absolutely love everything I got. Shot BR
trudijoy
8375 posts
loving the 'haul' pics on the fb page!
niv-nailkeeper
97 posts
Thank you so much for the goodies BR team :) xx
1139 posts
Mine arrived this morning too! Fastest beauty vault delivery ever!! Thanks Beauty Review crew :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thanks so much BR team. Two days after the vault one of which was a weekend day and this box arrives with my vault haul. I'm saving it to open on Christmas since it's my (self given) Christmas pressie. I really would've been happy to wait but thanks for going the extra three miles to ensure we got our goodies ASAP.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Was so amazed and excited to come home to find my Beauty Vault goodies! BR, you must have worked so hard to makes this all happen so fast! You are amazing! Can't wait to try my new things out! This has been the best Decemember ever thanks to BR!! 
First time I was able to make a wee purchase in the vault, such an easy breezy experience.... still lots of points left too. What a surprise to see a package waiting on the doorstep today AND extra wee samples alongside. Thanks so much on all accounts. Nice after "one of those days"
K8D
59 posts
I found my vault goodies on the doorstep when I got home. So exciting. Thank you BR, really nice to find a wee extra sample in the package as well.
And totally over excited to do my makeup in the morning!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm soo excited to eventually be able to use the Beauty Vault. I'm kinda glad I have to wait so that I can save up as many points as possible!
justinet39
5 posts
I am so excited to see what the vault has to offer. I signed up very recently after seeing so many posts from a friend on the BR box and the vault. Already perusing the reviews and finding new things to buy - oh no! What kind of goodies did everyone get?
justinet39
5 posts
I am so excited to see what the vault has to offer. I signed up very recently after seeing so many posts from a friend on the BR box and the vault. Already perusing the reviews and finding new things to buy - oh no! What kind of goodies did everyone get?
justinet39
5 posts
justinet39
5 posts
Apologies! No idea what happened to give so many posts!
MicheleC
419 posts
How amazing is that - here already!!!

The beauty elves must be really tired after all that hard work. I hope Santa gives them a rest now :)

Thank you BR your above and beyond efforts are greatly appreciated. Loves ya  XX
-Bex-
611 posts
thankyou so much beauty babes, boffins and elves! I can't wait to try my goodies. I hope all you lovelies have a great Christmas and manage to have a break you deserve it!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
A massive thank you to the wonderful BR team, can't wait to try my goodies and can't believe they came so fast, super duper xxx
t-j13
3 posts
Oh i got mine today with little extra goodies!! I cant wait to try these out and review them to hehe!!! Big up tovtue beauty elves for working overtime for us ladies and these goodies!!!! Xx
Marcel
335 posts
Thanks BR very happy :)
RachLouise
218 posts
Got mine yesterday! Very impressed and I love every single item. Thanks BR :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I came home yesterday to a box on my front porch.

"Oooooooh!" I squealed in sheer delight. Hastily I dealt with the children and their needs putting them both down for their naps, all the while dreaming of that sweet box.

Finally I was no longer needed for mum duty and I greedily tore into the box...only to find buried under a tonne of those inflatable plastic bag packaging things, breastpads. Oh right that's right I won breastpads last week. Very exciting (well practical) but certainly no vault. The look on my face would have been priceless.

Later in the arvo my package turned up and it was everything I dreamed of, as always. Thank you very much BR xx
tannygirl
3392 posts
lol. Asheleigh I wish you had an done an unboxing of that one, probably would've gotten a quite a few hits on Youtube.
lol ash_bandicoot
a similar thing happened to me a wee while ago now
I was eagerly awaiting a prize I won off BR for a competition...
And as i am rural i get my mail sent to my grandmothers in the city...
So when i heard a package arrived I drove the 25/30 minutes there all excited only to open my package and discover sanitary pads!
I mean sweet deal, a whole free packet! What a score...
But that was certainly not what I expected.. Or worth the trip (coz I am pregnant and didn't need pads LOL)

RC
162 posts
Hahaha, I have an embarrassing unboxing story too; I worked at a Primary School, and was helping look after the rowdy afterschool care crowd one day. I had told all the kids I was expecting my new iPad to arrive, and sure enough, when a courier van pulled up at the door, both me and the kids was jumping up and down. Sat down with them all, tore open the box... Bendon had a sale the week before and I'd forgottten I'd placed a huge order. Guess which box it was, iPad or lots of silk g-strings? I've never shut a box so fast in my life. 
pintsize
1072 posts
lol, these posts are so funny... Thanks for sharing ladies xx
Hahahaha Your story takes the cake rchalkett

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
OMG rchalkett that is frickin hilarious, sorry I shouldn't laugh but I wish I had been a fly on the wall when it happened he he he.  Did the kiddies actually see it or did you manage to shut it in time lol xxx
RC
162 posts
Hahah thanks guys, I can laugh about it now but I was mortified at the time! The other ladies were cracking up, thankfully none of the kids realised what was happening in the three seconds the box was open before my brain kicked into gear. Thank god Bendon packs their online orders in black gauze bags, I told them it was a shiny skirt.
Jesse
745 posts
Tried my Tailor mask last night, so amazing.
MrsO
196 posts
Received my vault goodies yesterday, thank you so much lovely BR crew! My birthday today so a nice prezzie. I'm using the BB cream already.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Jesse, I got a tailor mask from the vault aswell! Haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I'm so excited to try it!!
pintsize
1072 posts
Happy Birthday MrsO
Julieal
915 posts
So impressed with the whole process.My vault delivery arrived yesterday and the buying was so easy this time.What a great team BR are. Thanks so much.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!