Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

11 posts, 9 members
sophie4cats
139 posts
Hi there!

Natio always seem to have some gift theyre giving away when a certain amount is purchased. I know they have one out atm, but I'm not too keen on anything in it.
So I was wondering if anybody knows how regularly they change it, or when a new one is likely to come out?

Thanks (: (:
BeautyCutie
130 posts
They seem to switch up their gifts once every few months I think. I receieved a full size candle back in June/July :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Pretty much every time farmers has a new catalog however often that is. Although sometimes it's something not so desirable like a picnic rug (no offense intended to picnic lovers!!).

I'm a Natio addict love their skincare so every few months when I get low on toner or cleanser it's awesome to get the gift and try out all the goodies. They're almost always very generous filled with full-sized items.
Macs
5351 posts
Never tried natio before. Did have a look af it at farmers. Might try a concealer.
sophie4cats
139 posts
I'm such an addict too ash_bandicoot!! I'm running really low on toner, but I don't think idbuse anybof the products in the free gift atm, so am tossing up whether to get in anyway or wait and see what's in the next one
Pifithrin
1243 posts
In my experience there is a Natio GWP or some sort of deal every new Farmers catalogue (so monthly).  Some are better than others and I only bother if I will actually use the GWP.
kirstysays
762 posts
There GWP always get me looking at there products.  Love a good GWP such an awesome way to try out other products from there range without spending more money.  I may have to check out the recent natio products next time I am near a farmers :)
xxraychillxx
24 posts
oooOO I need to try some nation products, apparently the concealer is cool and it comes with a little brush, looks like i need to get the toner as well !! What type of gifts do they have? LIke if you spend how much money, or like every few products you get something? thanks! xx
sophie4cats
139 posts
You definitely should try the toner, its the only one I'll use now! And I'm keen to try the concealer too, also the rosehip oil.

And the gifts tend to be little bags with 2-4 goodies in them, and you usually have to spend $40 or $60 depending.
kstah21
127 posts
yup, they change the GWP every 2 catelouges.  the months between are usually 3 for 2.  and TBH those picnic blankets i thought were kind os meh, but OMG they are pretty awesome!! and they are huge! i can fit all 6 of us on it :)  they are also releaseing a new skin care for 60+ too :) xx
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I love GWP always makes me look and usually buy, it's a good way to try products as well. And you get the beauty points there such a bonus. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!