Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Makeup geek has free international shipping!

34 posts, 15 members
Rezee
1964 posts
For orders over $15us, which is about $22nz.
Code is FREESHIP2015ABZ
Sorry for enabling lol
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
OMG!! Thanks love I'm off now! LOVE LOVE makeupgeek
Rezee
1964 posts
I couldn't remember what eyeshadows I already have so instead of doubling up (and because I'm too lazy to check!), I got my first blush from them and two brushes.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Say what! maybe I do need more lol can't miss up a free shipping event =)  Glad I made that list last week so I won't double up again

Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
So I went to do a order and couldn't find where to put the shipping code. Which shipping button did you select?
Oooh thanks for the headsup! I've been eyeing the Z Palettes!
chikoboo
3402 posts
At the bottom of your basket/cart, there is from left to right:  DISCOUNT CODE - SHIPPING OPTIONS and CART TOTALS.  Put that code into the discount code.  Then choose the standard shipping which will be $0.00 =)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I switched to the laptop and it showed up there. "D big order completed
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh i am just working on a cart now! Before I buy it, do you ladies have any 'must-have' shades that I might have to add to my order?
Resisting. Temptation. 
That offer is really good! 
Check out lustrelux on youtube she uses makeup geek eyeshadows daily and wow... her makeup is ALWAYS on point. Like always. 

Macs
5351 posts
I cant wait to see what you guys get.
alikat
423 posts
DAMN YOU NO BUY (but for good reason. Currently working from home whilst we get the third and final heat pump installed in the home. No more gas heaters making this place damper than it already is! YAY!)
Julieal
915 posts
Sounds really great -Free postage always a plus -Thanks for letting us know.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Yes! Whimsical I use it as a highlight as well
I love starry eyed and magic act they are all foiled ones. In fact I love all the ones I have
kayxcake
422 posts
been wanting the foundation stippling brush for so long now ^^ 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Must have MUG shadows: Bitten, Magic Act, Whimiscal, Fortune Teller, Ice Queen, Prom Night, Mocha, Corrupt =)
Rezee
1964 posts
My must have shades are peach smoothie,  beaches and cream, mocha, shimma shimma and corrupt. 
does anyone have one of their blushes? I dont think I can fit it in my current z palette. Oh dear, I may have to do another order.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I don't own one Rezee but I know that it is 8 or 10 blushes to a large z-palette =)
Rezee
1964 posts
I think I will definitely need another palette than. Are the z palettes the best option or is there some unbranded palette that works just as well but cheaper?
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I had to grab another one as well. I wondered if there were cheaper options then thought I actually like the quality of the one I had so got a black large one
Rezee
1964 posts
Yeah, I had a quick look on aliexpress but they only really had ones that had empty pans in them and not magnetic.
plus I do like having the see through top, especially if I'll end up with a few of them. I think the zebra print one catches my eye the most.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
The zebra one waved at me as well. I like how these come with magnet thingees to attach more shadows into theRe. The clear lid I love as well. Where I have my makeup stash I have my most pretty ones so I can see them right away. Now to go on a no spend!!

Except for the BRBB!
chikoboo
3402 posts
If you are Rovie VIP group on FB you could Joni if she has some more of those palettes that she has for her pressed eyeshadows, they are like z-palette in strength but the look like they have been covered in black crushed diamonds =)
mariaeolsina
46 posts
My Makeup Geek must have eyeshadows are Bitten, Corrupt, Peach Smoothie and Cocoa bear!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
So excited my order has been dispatched!
mariaeolsina
46 posts
How exciting!!
Lisa-
79 posts
Thanks for sharing! Just purchased a starter kit and Z Palette since i've never tried them before :)
Does anyone know how long the code lasts for?
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Oh man I hope this lasts a while!
Macs
5351 posts
These look so good aye..Im saving for that Beauty Box
Rezee
1964 posts
sorry, I didn't put the date! It was only a quick one ending today,  well tomorrow really since we are ahead.  I think they do a freeship code every now and then though. I bought some thkngs a few months ago with a freeship code.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh i am so tempted to do another wee order just to get a blush a beauty blender. Must save money, must save money
chloednz
217 posts
I caved and brought just a couple since I'm meant to be on a no buy, and brought a z pallette from a nz site. Worked out to be about the same with makeupgeeks free shipping so should have just brought it from there. Have been wanting to try Makeup Geek- exciting! Thanks Rezee!
Rezee
1964 posts
Haha, you're welcome. Just happy to spread the enabling around.
I'm supposed to be doing a no buy as well *rolls eyes at my failing already*
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Thank you for sharing. I'm so undecided! Do they have this offer often? I'm wondering if I should wait a few months until I'm ready to make a bigger order...

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!