Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Burlesque Red!!!

11 posts, 9 members
mallomiss
569 posts
So how excited are the Ladies who got on this trial!!!??? 

I'm so looking forwards to reading reviews on this one! 
I was lucky to be selected but happened to be in the shower when the invites went out & as I don't have a lifeproof case my phone stays out of the Bathroom :( 
I saw the email 10 mins after it went out & was too late.... 

mariaeolsina
46 posts
Super excited! And also quite intrigued after reading that BR have sent separately invitations to test different tones!
I have olive skin with neutral (mostly warm) undertones and I seriously can't wait to try this product out!

Finding the perfect red will be a dream come true :)
Macs
5351 posts
This has to be one of those must see trials. To have a red toned lipstick matched is such a cool opportunity. Oh I can't wait to see the reviews for this one.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
That would be heartbreaking. I'm really keen to hear how this trial goes. It's a very cool concept of buying reds
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh no mallomiss. That looked like such a great trial. Hopefully you'll get picked for something else great soon.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Aw mallomiss that is stink :(  I got this one and im excited as heck.  Red is my thaaaang and to find the perfect one for me is beyond words!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh you got on it shana. Gonna be stalking you for reviews lol
krystaldream
60 posts
I was lucky enough to get in quick enough to be part of this one and I'm stoked! I never wear red lipstick because I feel I haven't found a shade that suits me. But maybe I will now! :)
jalb88
121 posts
SOOO Jealous of  all the lucky ladies who got picked for this trial!! I can't wait to see what you all get matched too and your reviews on this lippy- I may have to ask santa for this for xmas if the reviews are as good as this product sounds! :O
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Yay so exciting for those of you who got on this trial :)
ill be stalking the reviews ladies
xx
mallomiss
569 posts
There will be plenty more awesome trials for me! Haha just my timing is crap! My last 3 invites I've been doing something away from my phone.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!