Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR Faves and Wishes

31 posts, 14 members
Macs
5351 posts
What your favourite things you like about? What do you wish to see on BR? I'd love some BR mechandise like a bag , coffee, car sticker, t shirt. I love the forum its my favourite place to observe everyones ideas. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Those are some great ideas Macs, I'd love a pink BR handbag! It would be 50s style, roundish, and with a handle instead of a strap. And it would have a big gold dome to open it. I can see it very clearly in my mind but I'm not expressing it very well in words!
Macs
5351 posts
I would love to see the app idea come to form. It would be so much easier on my phone. Id be prepared to pay for it if I had too. 

A bag would be lovely Maree.
Astariuss
29 posts
Would love an app as well! Would make it easier to upload images to the photowall and access the forums. I would love a car sticker! Be cool to see others driving around with it on too!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
One week before I was thinking if they provide BR app for phone that would be lovely. I would like to white sports bra or singlets and pink beauty review logo on. Every women looks sexy on it.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
BR Merchandise would be awesome! Especially coffee mugs! :)
Macs
5351 posts
I would wear a singlet proudly Rajvee . I love coffee mugs I think Ive changed mine 4 times. I like Briscoes, stevens , Cabbages and Kings and Typo. 
Kimrose
1419 posts
Merchandise,  Macs thats such a cool idea.

Maree, do you have a thjng for handbags? Gosh I do, just love, love them. You can never have enough.
MareeB
5244 posts
:)
Macs
5351 posts
We should be ladies now Maree. Im trying to lol even though Im not skinny. I love handbags too. I dream of owning a real designer bag thats timeless.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I think that personally makeup lovers have this deep down addiction to all things pretty as I am obsessed with stationery and bag, even makeup bags as well as mismatched shoes :)

I recall back in the early days of BR that we mentioned about BR mechandise but there was only a few of us then so maybe now it is a bigger community there might be a market for it now.
trudijoy
8375 posts
What on earth does being a lady have to do with being skinny? All women are ladies and all ladies that love pretty things are allowed to play with them. never let the idea of 'i'm not skinny enough' stop you from feeling like a lady!
Macs
5351 posts
Was about fitting into clothes. Sorry about that. I think what I was trying to say was live the dream now.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Trudi, that is exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't get it into words!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh and in reply to the actual thread, I hated it to start with but now I like the follow thing. It makes it easier to find reviews as the people I follow aren't in the forum often so I can't just quickly click their name. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I still don't understand the follow thing!
MareeB
5244 posts
xxx
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Although you clarified it Maree (this isn't a dog at anyone btw, just a dig at society in general), I cannot express how much I positively loathe the idea that people have to fit into a certain body shape to feel attractive or to be thought of as attractive. As long as someone is happy in their skin then who cares what the scales say? I've had super thin boyfriends to chubby boyfriends and I've loved their bodies just the same and found them all attractive at one point because they were (at the time), personalities that attracted me. People put far too much emphasis on body 'type' or shape and I can't stand it anymore. 
Macs
5351 posts
I think I was expressing that same feeling Of 'the inner struggle' Maree. I battle with self acceptance on a daily basis. But Im trying to battle those thoughts by eating right and exercising and trying to be positive.  My apologies ladies. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'd still like a pink BR handbag :)

You have nothing to apologise for Macs xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
I agree 100% Jess. And about the bags, I could deal to a pink one >:D. I want one in the shape of a cats head but my brick of a wallet wouldn't fit in any of them :<
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol i actually bought a pink handbag today!
MareeB
5244 posts
Maybe we could put some design ideas forward Shaz? It could be a site and FB-wide competition and the winner could get the bag they designed. I can't draw/design to save myself, but I have a vision in my head of the handbag I'd like...and I'd love to see other people's ideas.

shazatron101
5112 posts
OOoooOooh! It'd be like those kids competitions where you get to choose the design you like and print out the paper, then you design whatever you wanted on them >:D That'd be so fun. I'd get on board with that ;-) 
MareeB
5244 posts
Hahahaha you've just run miles ahead of my ability :) I'd give it a shot tho...
shazatron101
5112 posts
It's okay, I'll help you like I helped my niece yesterday ;-)... Mum bought her glitter glue and it was in huge piles on the photo frames we were "decorating". I hope she hasn't thrown them out I kinda want to keep the ugly thing haha. Yas Trudi pink handbags for the win! 
Lutece
1849 posts
I like the sound of BR things, especially a coffee mug, its a must to be drinking a cup of coffee when typing out reviews :)
Artemis
311 posts
I love the idea of merch - a great way for us to support the site, and show our love of BR! Just please don't make it ALL pink
Koni
444 posts
YES! I love the sound of a coffee mug Macs & Lutece - it could go alongside my coffee mug that says "there's a chance this could be vodka".  Loving the ideas lovelies!
Macs
5351 posts
Im a coffee mug junkie koni. I change my mugs so many times. I would love a black and white marble cup with hot pink Beauty Review on it ;)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I do remember this chat before the website changed its look.  I would LOVE to have the BR app on my phone because other than at work I don't really go on the laptop or desktop to be able to check it properly. As far as merch goes cause I don't really drink hot drinks I would love a BR drink bobble aaaaand a personalised bracelet or necklace from BR with my BR name on it.  Also if there were ever to be tshirts or apparel at all I would love it if we could choose from a few designs so we can feel a bit more individual

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!