Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit $25.95 including delivery.

20 posts, 14 members
Designer-mic
249 posts
I noticed this bargain on fishpond.co.nz so I thought I would share. 
Julieal
915 posts
Thank you so much -I will check it out -Have a Happy day
pintsize
1072 posts
Thanks for sharing, I am off to check these out :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Stupid no spends!
Macs
5351 posts
should I shouldnt I lol
ChristineHoll
152 posts
It's tempting, but I've decided I want to get a Sigma F80 so I better not.... maybe....
Lutece
1849 posts
That is such an amazing bargain! If i didnt own this set I would purchase one, they are a great set especially for beginners
Designer-mic
249 posts
No worreis lovely ladies. Glad to be of help. 
MckieMoon
24 posts
Thankyou! Everyone keeps raving about them so ill check it out :)
Jesziedoll
12 posts
Hey I've seen this and thought it was awesome as I already have the set but has anyone ordered these and are they the same? And how long did they take to arrive?
georgia39
3 posts
Hey I really love these brushes. I got mine off iherb though and they were a bit cheaper but it didn't include delivery. But they're really good brushes! I use them everyday and I've never had any shedding or problems
Jesziedoll
12 posts
I own them already but didn't get them off fishpond, I wanted to know if they were a different quaility because of how much of a price difference
Ringy
825 posts
What's the deal with fishpond? I ordered two things the other day and then I was checking reviews for the site ( after already placing an order- terrible I know) and there were some pretty bad reviews out there. I have already had an email that one thing has been shipped so hopefully all is ok.
Rezee
1964 posts
I've personally only ever had good experiences with fishpond but a few years ago, they were advertising items really cheaply but then not selling them for that price. They said they had no stock left but a couple of weeks later, they were back on the site at a higher price. That's just one saga I know of anyway.
I bought a dino toy for my son a few months after that as it was about half the price of what I'd seen elsewhere.  They honored the price for me but I did notice that they put the price up on the website after.
Macs
5351 posts
Would love to hear how it goes Ringy. I've been looking at that set too. If its smooth I might do an order . 
Jesziedoll
12 posts
Iv just ordered the real techniques limited ed. duo fibre set because of this thread so I will get back to you all as well =D
Ringy
825 posts
Sorry I didn't get the RT set ( already have it) but I ordered an Elizabeth Arden Prevage night cream and serum as they were so much cheaper than here. I'll post when (if) it arrives. Estimated delivery was 3rd December so a while away. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I've ordered a few times from Fishpond with no problems. I ordered a nail polish once that I wasn't able to get anywhere else. I did find with a few things they took longer than normal but I don't really think that is a big deal. I think it depends on where they come from (I think some of the stock comes from overseas).
Ringy
825 posts
Yes it said from America. I haven't had a good look at what's available- I just needed night cream and decided to google it- I might have to have a little peruse of the site.
chloednz
217 posts
I love the little specials they have on RT brushes- have brought a few from fishpond now. They are generally only slightly more expensive than iherb (depending on the exchange rate of course) but because of the free shipping they're definately worthwhile. The wait time from Fishpond can be an issue, but in saying that the last RT brush I brought from them (blush brush for $10 free shipping) was here within two weeks, which for rural postage coming from the US I can definately live with. Thanks for the heads up Designer-mic

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!