Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Has anyone done the kids makeup challenge?

8 posts, 6 members
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Good morning lovelies, I was watching youtube a while ago and saw a few mua were taking on the kids makeup challenege where they use nothing but kids makeup to create a look.  Has anyone done it?  If not would you like do it and show us?  Just interested to see how easy it is from an everyday girl perspective.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I plan to do it! I have a busy week ahead so probably looking like I'll do it in the next fortnight. I have a few eyeshadows and kids lippies but would love to try find a bb cream, and some wee brushes. I love fun things like this :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I've seen a few but I feel like some use cheap makeup, not actual makeup made for children. If anyone has seen one where all the makeup is children's I would love to see it!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oh exciting Amy can't wait to see.  Oh really I didn't realize some are only using cheap makeup that kinda takes the fun out of all of it.
Lutece
1849 posts
Theres been so many fun ones Shana :) I love Nikki tutorials one, it was amazing! I cant wait to see Amy do hers <3
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I won't be doing the challenge, but I am loving all the ones that I have seen (especially Nikkitutorials), her look was amazing. Normally, I dont follow challenges (like the 100 layers of foundation/nailpolish etc) but I am loving this one.
Macs
5351 posts
No I haven't done it before. My daughter pans her kids make up faster than I do lol. She got a set from Kmart. Im due to buy her a new one. 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
aw cute Macs!  I look forward to seeing the outcomes.  I must watch nikkitutorials now that you girls are saying its good.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!