Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

5 posts, 5 members
livandjimi
3 posts
Does anyone out there know a product that actually works to reduce pigmentaion? I have patches of it on my face from pregnancy and have tried so many products, expensive ones too, that havent changed a thing!
pixie_stylz
228 posts
Try a BB cream before you use your foundation. Or try a CC cream. that stands for  "colour correcting " Max factor have a new CC cream out :)
xjayloux
900 posts
livandjimi - have you tried any nu skin products for pigmentation? What have you tried so far?
Nishu
374 posts
My mum has pigmentation too.. Even i'd like to know if anything works..!

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
skingeek
537 posts
Vitamin C- but high quality, cosmeceutical, not cosmetic from the supermarket or farmers, as vit C oxidizes readily, and if it oxidizes on the skin, it leads to more damage. In a well protected, stable form it's cpmpleatlty safe, and highly effective, but you do need higher quality to ensure that. This, as well as an SPF every morning. In the evening, a vit C,A and glycolic acid complex under a nightcream (better hydration means better results). This will prevent in the am, and treat in the pm. Both steps are really important, as if you're not protecting in the am, you'll develop more damage from the sun, and if you're not treating in the evening you won't reduce it. Be aware though, you're after reduction, sadly photodamage cannot be undone, but it can be improved. Topical vitamin c and spf 30 every day are vital if pigmentation is a concern. You can also drastically reduce it using certain light therapies, but only where it's photodamage. For chloasma (pregnancy mask), IPL/VPL should be avoided as it can trigger more. If you're unsure whther it's sun damage or hormonal, it's probably worth while going into a reputable skin clinic and talking to someone who can see the skin. Either way, definatly try vitamin C. Hope that helps.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!