Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

15 posts, 14 members
Kaiarahi
160 posts
What do you use? 
I seem to go through them regularly as they blunt up. (I pluck my own eyebrows). 
sophiegibson12
23 posts
I use the most amazing tweezers i got in Japan when i was on exchange. I bought them at the 100 yen shop (our equivalent of the $2 shop). I dont think brand is particuarly important but you may need to trial a few.
p.s. Flat tips are alot easier to use
Narelle
57 posts
I believe stevens sells Swarovski items like magnifying mirrors etc, and they also sell a little mirror and tweezers set. The tweezers a ridiculously sharp to start with. I have had them awhile now but I do not use them too often, and I cannot imagine that they're going to blunt anytime soon.
xjayloux
900 posts
Tweezerman.. They come in cute 'prints' and they will last forever! I have had my pair for about 7 years.
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
How much are Tweezerman tweezers and where ca you buy them from? I have never heard of them, but am sick of tweezers which don't work very well.
lenarose
313 posts
I did a review of LaTweez tweezers with the light, and I thought they were good at tweezing, but the light was annoying as it shone right in my eyes!! I have a pair of QVS ones from farmers which do just as good of a job, but without blinding me LOL

http://www.beautyreview.co.nz//catalogue/la-tweez-professional-illuminating-tweezers
LisaE5
447 posts
I use the standard metal tweezers that come in a manicure set from farmers. I've had them for around 2 years and still going strong, love the case aswell (a little green handbag with white dots)
RachelM
345 posts
I also use LaTweez tweezers and have a few other favourites but a trick I do is use a nail file to give them a bit of a sharpen, works for me
eejayybee
81 posts
Hi all, glad there's already a post for this but what ones do you find best for the little stubborn eyebrow hairs? They drive me mental!
ginalou
11 posts
Where do you get the tweezerman ones from? I just did a quick google search and it coming back as super expensive! Some over $100!?
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I'd also like to know where to but some decent tweezers since I have to pluck my eyebrows about once a week.
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
I use Tweezerman tweezers and they are fabulous! I bought them in Myer in Australia for $60, so they are a bit pricey but sooo sharp and the best ones that I have ever used. The cheaper Manicare type ones are good too but you get what you pay for and I have definitely noticed that my Tweezerman ones are a cut above! I know that Benefit uses Tweezerman so you can buy them from a Benefit counter otherwise I am not sure where in NZ sells them. Definitely worth the investment I believe :-)
SandyGedge
394 posts
I have had my tweezers for sooo long that I can't remember the brand. I did however buy them from the chemist. They are purple with a black grip and are obviously fabulous as I haven't changed them in years!
Macs
5351 posts
My favourite tweezers by manicare. I had a leopard print set and have lost it so Il be looking for a new set.
STORM03
94 posts
I use the tweezerman tweezers, and my goodness!!!! they are so sharp and good, i couldnt believe it at first, and i didnt realise how helpful a pair of good tweezers were untill i used these ones. :D i got them as a gift from a friend and she said they were the best!!! she was right!!! so so right. :P

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!