Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Young Men Xmas Pressies

13 posts, 6 members
Pat17
390 posts
I have two young men to buy for and I would like to get thim something special. Any Ideas would be helpful.
MareeB
5244 posts
I have two sons and buying for them is a nightmare. I usually go for chocs, novelty socks, craft beer, named steins etc depends how old they are?
Pat17
390 posts
They are 21 and 25 yrs old -Sons of a very close family member and very special.
MareeB
5244 posts
Its hard with guys. Maybe vouchers for Hallensteins or a trendy clothes shop? 
MrsO
196 posts
Movie vouchers, a voucher for sunglasses maybe?
Pat17
390 posts
I always give them some money as they are always broke but like to get something special to go with it , So hard.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I usually give my brother and stepdad a Lotto Christmas Gift which contains scratchies and lotto ticket. Then add in cash and a box of their fav chocolates Ferrero rocher :)
Pat17
390 posts
Oh Toni-Lee that does sound nice
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
If they drink then a nice bottle of liquor.  Depends what they are into really.
Kimrose
1419 posts
Since Costco came we have done a box full of goodies for Christmas for the family. There are all sorts of things from toys to shoes to snacks and clothes. Something for everyone 
Pat17
390 posts
Some good ideas here and I will really have to check out some of the options -Thanks
Pat17
390 posts
I ended up getting them a man hamper each with some tasty goodies and a couple of beers in and some money so well pleased with their presents now -thanks for all the suggestions
Pat17
390 posts
They loved their presents and it made me feel really happy giving it to them -Thanks for all the ideas as they all helped.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!