Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What do you notice first?

8 posts, 8 members
pintsize
1072 posts
Ok so first impressions count right... so what is the first thing you look at when you meet someone new or see someone you haven't seen in a long time?

A smile is an obvious answer to me, but I have discussed this with others in the past and one notices whether shoes are clean for example.

Are you a flaw spotter or a beauty watcher?
Kellie
570 posts
I probably notice eyes first - it's how I tend to recognise people.  If people I know have sunnies on I'm liable to walk right past them! 

Probably notice a smile second - gosh I love a good smile.

I don't tend to notice what people are wearing unless it's Walmart bad.
Kaiarahi
160 posts
Eyes, without a doubt (and by extension, eye brows!). 
chikoboo
3402 posts
It depends sometimes its their smile other times its their eyes, if someone has a huge big pop of red lippy on with a beaming smile that would catch my eye, if someone has wonderfully made up eyes then that would grab my attention first.  However in general regardless of makeup male or female I would say their smile :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have to agree with chikoboo on that one as makeup can make your eyes or lips stand out more.

Eyes are important for reconition of some people if I haven't seen them in ages or don't know them super well. I think their smile for me is sort a green light to walk up to them and chat. I think that's why it stands out to me afterward if someone doesn't look happy to see me I don't really want to approach them.
colleencanary
764 posts
Eyes always first and then lips. Someone who is "looked after" wouldnt walk around with dry cracked lips :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Eyes always for me and if its a woman i look at their eyesbrows lol
lisamunro
6 posts
If it's a woman, eyes and eyebrows.
If it's a guy, skin and hair. Guys with great skin are amazing (they can't use foundation to cover up their imperfections like we can) and greasy hair is the worst.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!