Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What are you wearing right Now?

54 posts, 27 members
Macs
5351 posts
Today:

Lips: Rovie Pink Beige

Eyes: Za liquid Liner, Sante Kajal Liner, Moisture Mist Impressive Mascara, Nyx Single Shadow in SOS.

Perfume: Lancome Miracle

Nails: Same as yesterday
chikoboo
3402 posts
Thanks Macs I forgot this thread tehehe =)

On your lips: Jeffree Star Dominatrix

On your nails: Still mint green and gold stripe jamberry

On your eyes: Makeup Geek duochrome Steampunk and I'm peachless, Kat Von D tattoo liquid liner and Benefit rollerlash mascara.

Perfume of the day: Chanel No 5 (was feeling all fancy this morning) The rest...MAC studio fix foundation, Rovie finale, it cosmetics bye bye undereye, Avon CC+ pearls, it cosmetics CC+ ombre blush in je nais se quoi, MAC soft and gentle.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
On your lips:  Blistex Moisture Max lip balm

On your nails:  Still my Lilac french tips with silver accent and white flower (see photo wall)

On your eyes:  e.l.f. Shadow Lock, Yardley Stayfast Velvet in Caramel, EoH Define liner (winged) and Shiseido Full Lash mascara.

Perfume of the day:  Calvin Klein's Down Town

trudijoy
8375 posts
today is:

eyes = an ombre done with pink and purple over a silver liner. The silver liner is from Sportsgirl, and the pink and purple is a chichi gel eyeliner (the purple one from the set) and three colours from the LA girl Neon brick, with a Japanese curling mascara (black)

lips = Australis Velourlips in Bae-jing (one of the new shades which aren't out here yet but when they are you'll love them; I bought two back and they're both awesome)

nails = a silver, red, white and pink glitter I got in Japan that reminds me of cherry blossoms

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!