Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vault Goodies

27 posts, 17 members
Macs
5351 posts
What have you got your eyes on in there? Theres so many nice goodies popping up in there. I still have my eyes on that brow kit and that Lush cream. Fingers crossed I can secure both these items.
Kimrose
1419 posts
Good luck Macs! I hope you get what is on your wish list. I too have an eye on the brow kit as well as the setting powder.
MissQT
1547 posts
has the date of the vault changed again? I thought it was on the 5th of December, but I saw on Facebook today that it's November 30th?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I did a double take at that too Miss QT but I think thats the name of the killer Urban Decay palette collection released on that day :)
Every time I look there's something new!  Not long now.  I am making a wish list  :-)
Rezee
1964 posts
I thought the same thing for a sec. I thought all of the naked plette glory was there to distract us from the date change! Super glad I'm not the only one who thought that.
swamphen
73 posts
I missed out last time on the vault so have fingers crossed for this one.

ive got my heart set on the brow kit and some of the bb cream!
Jesse
745 posts
I've missed the last couple of Vaults, one due to having a moment and forgetting the time! I've had an insane semester with study and work so don't think I'll be authenticated for this one but looking forward to see what people pick.
MareeB
5244 posts
I'd like the radiance capsules and the serum. Fingers crossed for us all xx
MissQT
1547 posts
ahhhh that makes sense now! Thanks
trudijoy
8375 posts
A shame lol, Nov 30 would have suited me better :p Also.... Urban Decay in the Vault would be aaaaaaaaamazing
MrsRosie
214 posts
I would really love the Oasis apple a day, the pink or lilac hair colour, plus a couple of other products catch my eye that id like to try.
This will be my first vault and im a little unsure of it given the ratio of prouducts to BR members, especially how fast the BRBB's sold out and there were 300 of those! Heres hoping I get in to use up some of my beauty points, as from what I gather this is the only way you use them?
Good luck to everyone I hope you get your wishlists :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I don't really want a lot of things, but if I don't get them I won't be upset. I would've just been spoilt rotten (probably) for my birthday so I don't need more... ;-) 
Macs
5351 posts
What did you get Shazz? Being nosey
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nothing yet, my birthday isn't til the 28th haha. Although idomakeup did buy me a whole lot of stuff for both my birthday and Christmas, so I'll round them up and put a photo on the wall for ya ;-) I feel very lucky to have her in my life!
Ringy
825 posts
Nyx in the vault!! Nyx in the Vault!! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes Ringy, I just saw NYX in the vault! How exciting, thats on the list for sure aswell as Oasis and the Lush product. But reading MrsRosies comment has me thinking, I know the vault is an awesome perk for being a BR memeber, and the sprinkles on the cupcake.. but with all the members hoping for some goodies to spend their points on, and the low quanities of items it does make you think. Maybe some more goodies will be added MrsRosie to make it less like a hunger games battle. You are right in assuming the beauty vault is the only way to use points, but maybe if the vaults are running a little smaller and the growing database of members there might be a new way to use points introduced sooner or later so members feel they are getting rewarded for their reviews? Sometimes there are bigger items in the vault, so if you dont mange to get anything this time you can save your points for a bigger item next time... but once again the quanties thing could be an issue.  I don't know and now I'm rambling.
annanguyen
142 posts
[color=#291b29]I will wait closer to the date and make a wish list. Surely, BR will add more goodies into the Vault. [/color]
[color=#291b29]?[/color][color=#291b29]Urban Decay in the Vault would be absolutely amazing![/color]
trudijoy
8375 posts
I hear you Binary! It's great that BR are thinking along the lines of evening it out - the stat about 75% of the vault goodies going to heroes and supers in the first 10 mins was crazy! - but 'The Hunger Games' describes it well... it's going to be interesting to see what the new hero and super perk is!

I participated in vaults in the 'all in together' days and in the early entry for heroes days - both as a non hero and as a hero - and found that I did still manage to spend points a couple of times last year, until the one that went wrong (poor BR! Must have been a stressful day at HQ) on some very cool things!

I think the vault is an amazing, generous idea that must logistically be a little bit of a nightmare to run at times to try and keep it equitable, manageable and something people are excited about. I do admit to being a little bit taken aback at the news that heroes don't get early access anymore as I'd been eyeing up a couple of things with the attitude that I'd get at least one; from the sounds of it some people have been/been considering getting vault items to give to others, which may be part of the issue?

Thinking out loud but I'm not sure if an item cap per member that gets higher as you move through the ranks, or access to a certain 'pool' of rewards per level, or the option for heroes/supers to pre-select (say two) items you will definitely get have been considered but I reckon this very topic has probably been discussed ad infinitum at BRHQ.

What we don't want to happen is for it to go in the too hard basket! I have my own ideas on how it might work, as I'm sure many do, but it's not my call to decide these things of course, and I'm sure the team will come up with something awesome and fair - that acknowledges the time and effort so many of us put into this site :)

Binary you must be getting closer to your mystery assignment as a super! Exciting :) I kinda feel like I've been spoiled by BR this year so the vault really is icing for me, when I think about it. Icing I was looking forward to breaking my diet for, but icing all the same :p
Artemis
311 posts
I dont have many points so I dont even know if I'll really have a chance to get much but I've wanted to try those LA Girl lipsticks for awhile
Rezee
1964 posts
I have to admit to feeling a bit sad that the headstart has been taken away but it really does make sense,  experts deserve to get in the vault with the whole range too. I am looking forward to seing what the new hero perk is though, I know br will make it a great one. 
Macs
5351 posts
I raced to look what the nyx item was in the vault ringy lol I will add that to my list. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I just think BR always has something up their sleeve so something good is always around the corner :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yeah I totally understand Trudi, I think its insane to think 75% of goods were going to just 25 members, but I am excited to hear the new perks aswell! 

I've entered vaults when I was the expert status too and managed to get some amazing goodies, and was so grateful. But at that stage, there was soo many pages of vault goodies so more than enough to be shared around amongst everyone.

I totally agree, the vault is amazing. Generous of companies to provide goodies, aswell as BR for running an event 4 times a year that takes a lot of energy to pull off, espeically with all those gremlins that pop up during the day.

BR spoils us regardless of the vault, but it is an amazing perk that I know alot of BR members looks forward and work towards so I think Mrs Rosie brought up a really interesting perspective. 

Oh true Trudi! I can't wait to see what I will be doing. 

Totally Agree, Kirsty! Something exciting is always happening :D
Macs
5351 posts
So far I think I've only been in one vault. I was lucky to get a head start. I dont think it made a difference for me I was still too slow to get the things I wanted. I did get something so that was ok. My hopes aren't high for this next vault, Im just not fast enough lol. Im on a slow lap top as well, so it doesn't help me. I can see why it might be a bit of a bummer. Look forward to seeing what the perks are and also seeing more superhero assignments.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh No Macs, thats a shame! No wonder you have all those points burning a whole in your pocket. 

I know how you feel, I love rurally so the internet is not my friend! I'll be in aussie when the vault happens and since perth is 5 hours behind, I'm not getting my hopes up 
DianaN
143 posts
I've only been in 1 vault - couldn't manage to get in the others but I really do have my eye on some things in there so fingers crossed for this time round!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!