Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Try, try again

6 posts, 4 members
MareeB
5244 posts
Do you ever go back and try a brand you have previously discounted? Normally I don't, but Healthpost recently had a 3 for 2 on Sukin products, so I bought 3 serums. Usually I find their products a bit mild for my mature skin, so tend to swerve them. I've been using the first of the 3 products for a while now and it's very very good. I would never have revisited the brand if it weren't for the special that drew my attention to the serums.
Jessicaparkin
13 posts
Yes I do. My skin sometimes flares up with allergies and I always go back to Avene when that happens. I love Sukin too 
Pat17
390 posts
With so many new products it is so easy to forget some of the old favourites.Good on you MareeB
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Not really. My skin is super fussy. But sometimes I totally forget I've already tried something!
MareeB
5244 posts
For me it's about revisiting a brand when I haven't loved previous products because sometimes they come out with new and better products. And the Sukin products I recently bought are far more suitable for my skin than any previous ones I've tried. I'm loving their rosehip oil - thick and dark and without the rosehip scent.
Pat17
390 posts
Yes you are so right MareeB just because an earlier product is not the best  for your skin does not rule out the Brand for future products.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!