Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

139 posts, 52 members
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Oh my goodnesss!!! I have just been out for dinner and have come home to find my Twitter and Facebook feed going off the hook saying that Trudijoy and I completed the 80,000 and 80,001 reviews for Beauty Review. Eeeek this is so exciting!! 
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Congratulations to all the girls who have also won amazing prizes from BR!! I am feeling so so so happy right now!! BR you are amazing 
trudijoy
8375 posts
AimeeJean!!  :D
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Congrats ladies! Such awesome prizes, I love coming here and seeing who won things :D
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Congrats lovely ladies x
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
This is so exciting @Trudijoy!! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
@Aimee I'm so freaking excited and I don't even know what we won!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
so awesome so many lovely ladies so many prizes so awesome 
congrats to everyone xxxxxx
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Trudi me neither - but I am sure it will be incredible!! Ahhhh O M G
trudijoy
8375 posts
it's BR!  It's always amazing x
sam_clarkson
205 posts
i won one of the prize packs im so excited, congrats everybody, what an exciting day
trudijoy
8375 posts
Aww yay Sam!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Ahhh I'm so happy for everyone!!
MareeB
5244 posts
Congratulations everyone xx
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats Sam
Koni
444 posts
Congratulations to everyone - it's really great seeing all the positivity running throughout this online beauty community!! Yayyyyy Trudi and Aimee Jean enjoy ladies x
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congratulations Sam. I love it that you came forward and let us know you were one of the winners.
gtsgrl
169 posts
Yay, thanks so much Nat. I've just checked my account and have won 500 points. Super excited for the vault now!
Congrats to all the winners, what a nice surprise to end the day.
MissQT
1547 posts
woo I won 500 points! Thanks BR! And congrats to all the other winners too :)
First Lady
957 posts
Annnnnnnnd my job here is done!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to everyone who has contributed to BR, making us the best and most informative beauty site in NZ.

Love Nat

Xxx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Awesome work Nat.. Now toddel off to bed!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha definitely rest time Nat!
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Awesome work Nat!! Good night xx
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Congrats to all the winners and receivers of good things! 8min of heaven in the vault is such an awesome prize, and I'm sure those that have been gifted it will use to its full potential, haha.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I'm literally crying right now, finished refereeing the third fight over seats this morning and checked BR to see I won 500 points <3 thanks for making a sucky morning a lot brighter
pintsize
1072 posts
So much happy BR Cheer! BR justs know who needs these treats don't they.
Great job crew, here is to the next big milestone.
xx <3 xx
pumau
121 posts
Congrats to all you winners, some great excitement to brighten up the winter weather! x
mallomiss
569 posts
Congrats to all the winners! So many happy ladies!
And congrats to the BR Team on another success!  
Mila
1209 posts
Congrats to everyone who won prizes and goodies !! :) - good work to all the ladies pushing up the review numbers :)....

Seems like a pretty good night all around x
AmandaJane
1147 posts
It was lovely watching the day unfold, yayy for the winners :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Congrats ladies! 90000 (and then 100000) reviews is in sight!
Julieal
915 posts
Wasn't me but good on who ever posted it!!
alikat
423 posts
I go offline for a few days and all this happens! (did anyone miss me?) Squeeeee!!!! I've got 8 minutes of heaven, which is going to be seriously amazing. I've got a list of things a mile long to review that haven't even arrived yet (just under four weeks until my BFF arrives with my haul to end all hauls)
Marcel
335 posts
I won 500 points, Thanks BR!
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats on winning those points Marcel.
MrsRosie
214 posts
Thanks Nat and the BR team, you do an Incredible job ! ? watching this unfold has been amazing. So happy for Aimee and Trudi-Joy!! Im still new to BR and so happy to now be part of this awesome online community with all you lovely ladies. Feeling the love with some extra beauty points too, thank you BR xx
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Congrats on winning the points Marcel - you'll be looking forward to the next BR Vault I am sure :-)
_Nicole_
124 posts
I won 500 points!! Thanks BR that fully made my day
Macs
5351 posts
congrats nikki

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!