Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Reviews vs Life

22 posts, 10 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Wow golly gee. Feel like I've been cranking them reviews out playing catch up lately. Life is just so busy - then suddenly it's vault time.

Anyone else been playing catch up lately?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’m churning some out now to take advantage of the triple points until tonight. I’m probably going to sit this vault out though. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I have a fair amount of down time at work so do some reviews there and the rest at home. Not sure if I will be participating in the vault either but that's alright. I will still have looky through.
Susilia
484 posts
I tried to do a review or two a week, but mostly when I start I just do a couple at once and then I leave it again until I find myself sitting on my couch, scrolling through my phone and thinking I could write some reviews instead. :D 

I haven’t been that good with reviews lately, but I keep buying new stuff all the time, so there are so many products for me to review, I was just trying to catch up now, but I feel guilty too, for leaving it to the last minute.

I’m working tomorrow anyway, so I’ll just have a look at the vault Sunday night and see if there’s anything left for me that I’d like. :) 
Jesse
745 posts
I have a gym class at 9.15 so will probably end up missing the start of the Vault, but might pop in later and see if there's anything handy left. I've done a RIDICULOUS amount of beauty shopping in the last month (yay annual leave payout from work, self birthday and Christmas presents galore) so I don't mind if I do miss this one. I have to be in a particluar moodn to write reviews so will see how I feel tonight :)
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Yip, been catching up with all my reviews these last few days.. and still many more to do. Been so busy with work and other things, glad i’ve got some time off now.. So finishing off some of my long overdue reviews. 

These extra points and beauty vaults just helps lift my writing spirit. 

Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I always add the product to my 'to review' list and then leave it sitting there for months. Then before I know it I have a billion things to review. I've definitely done quite a few to make the most of the triple points leading up to the vault!
Macs
5351 posts
I can relate to this post. Life has been busy this Christmas season . I still managed to push out a couple of reviews here and there. 

Not it sure if I’m going to participate in this vault yet . Still on the fence about it . I will have a look and see how it goes . 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha can definitely relate to some of these comments. I too leave products there for months sometimes but some I'll review right away. Depends on mood and experience with the product. 

And I used to have a system of 2 reviews a week. But then the weeks started flying by...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Woohoo! Triple points has been extended until tomorrow! I only got a few reviews done yesterday so this will motivate me to do some more today. 
Susilia
484 posts
Yesss, happy it’s been extended, I can go find more products to review, however I usually end up lost and reading a lot of reviews of products I wanted to try instead! :D 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Aw... i forgot to check my email this evening.. thanks for the notice hahaha . It’s great to be able  to earn some extra beauty points. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, Susila. I still have plenty of things on my list to review. I seem to add them quicker than I review them. There would be more but a lot of brands I use aren’t on the site. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I must admit I've been a bit slack lately with the review writing. Sometimes life just gets so busy and by the time you get home from work, have dinner, sort the kids and washing out, you just want to crash.

I prefer to write my reviews with a clear head, that way I'm giving it 100% instead of a quick, rushed review that either doesn't make sense (probably because I've fallen asleep and my cat is typing by walking across my computer lol) or I can't remember whether I liked the product or not because my head is all fuzzy.

I love saving them to my Reviews To Do list, that way I can go back to it and see what I need to review next.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I add new products to my ‘reviews to do’ list as soon as I get the, if they are in the BR database. I tend to do the reviews once I’ve finished using a product. That way I definitely know if I like a product or not, and I can get rid of the empty (I hate having them hanging around). I tend to have fits and starts of reviewing. Triple points has been a great incentive for me!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I've managed to get 2 reviews done lol.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've just done another two. Will try and get a couple more out in the next half hour before the deadline!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
OK, I'm done! Finally got rid of a few things that have been on my 'reviews to do' list forever! I hope they get approved before the vault tonight! I guess the moderating elves are going to be busy approving reviews for the next couple of hours!
Susilia
484 posts
I just got home from work, so no time for me to do reviews anymore, but I’m all ready to have a peak into the vault tonight, I worked 9-5 yesterday, so couldn’t have a go then.
Macs
5351 posts
I managed to push out 8 reviews . I’ll just wait for the vault tonight see what’s in there .
Susilia
484 posts
I’ve just written 2 more, I know it’s after 5, but just thought I try my luck, lol! :D 
Kimrose
1419 posts
I can relate! Working in retail and this time of the year, you really dont get much time for anything else, I only managed one review for the triple points period and first time ever I actually forgot about the vault on saturday morning. I am hoping to catch tonights vault.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!