Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Query re:beauty points

37 posts, 16 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Hi all, just a quick question.  When you do reviews and they get approved when do the points for those reviews get added to your tally?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Evening!

Soon as a review is approved the points are added :) X
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I finally got motivated to do a review and the product seems to have disappeared from the database? I'm sure it was in my reviews to do list before too. Must be something to do with the site updates. Any news on when the testing for this will be happening? I signed up for it awhile ago. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I had the same thing happen to me too. It was a "new" product and I was like I definitely read a review for it but can no longer find it. Maybe it will come back at some stage.
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Head Pixie: I thought that was how it worked too but my last 3 reviews that have been approved, the points have not been added? (I placed all 3 reviews after the last vault and the points havent changed)
Head Pixie
569 posts
That is very odd indeed! Can you please email the details to [email protected] so we can get the boffiny-types to look into it? 
Julieal
915 posts
Mine have all ben added pretty quickly so must be a glich with yours
SmileyPisces
253 posts
My points are adding fine... just waiting for my reviews to be approved seems to take longer than usual.. it use to be pretty quick. Maybe because too many reviews in line awaiting approval? =D
First Lady
957 posts
Tabucutie - 3 reviews were approved on 30th Aug and the points added to your account.

If you think others are missing, drop us an email with more info and I'll look in to it.

Smileypisces - ahhh moderation.  Sometimes its super quick (if the mod is online when you place it) or during busy periods it can take 3-5 days!  

xox

SmileyPisces
253 posts
Thanks Firstlady. I see why it can get so busy hahaha...  =D
tabucutie
1811 posts
I emailed through anyway but now i'm thinking I may have made a mistake? Maybe I just don't understand the system. Sorry about that.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Aw.. Something happened to me today... I was going to write my review on a Skinfood product... but this product disappeared from my ‘review to do’ page.. hahahaha =D
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Now it’s back hahahaha =D
MareeB
5244 posts
Ooooh First Lady - is that your groovy rainbow hair? Did you see that Shaz?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have! Its bloody beautiful, i love it!
Helibabi
101 posts
I love that Doo it looks amazing!! 
MareeB
5244 posts
LOL #hairenvy#loverainbows
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh I saw this on Instagram Nat. It is gorgeous. Major hair envy. Would love to do something like that with my hair.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Beautiful rainbow hair Nat.
First Lady
957 posts
Naww cheers everyone - I am spicing up the mum bun!  

So the cats out of the bag...all vault orders left the building yesterday.  If you don't have yours yet, it is with zee courier.  

Have fun with your goodies oxoxox
trudijoy
8375 posts
LOVE the rainbow Nat. I now have alllll the furniture I ordered so just waiting on 3-4 new things from work and my vault stuff <3
trudijoy
8375 posts
wrong thread!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oooh the rainbow is perfect for spring! I bet it would look amazing in plaits as well.
shazatron101
5112 posts
you're next maree! ;-P
MareeB
5244 posts
LOL I think I'm brave enough with purple or pink shampoo!!!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Such fun hair colours! I would love to do something like that with my hair though I don't think it would work unless I bleached it. And even then it still probably wouldn't look as lovely.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm a big fan of that rainbow bun, much more exciting than a ballerina one ;)
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Head Pixie: Not beuaty point related. But just another question. When we submit reviews, are they moderated and approved in the order that they are received? I placed a review no longer than 30 mins ago and it has been approved, yay. I placed a review earlier today and it hasn't be approved yet. Not a problem, just wondering how it works?
MissDilly
229 posts
@tabucutie  ...... You asked what I was thinking today!  I was going to email to ask tomorrow.....I have the same thing happening. A couple of reviews the past few days got approved within an hour or two, a couple of others never approved.  Maybe they missed the mark?  I wrote a review on my amazing Air3D and that never got approved... I put it down to website deveopment and changes....but was going to email and ask
tabucutie
1811 posts
@MissDilly: I know right? I thought it might have something to do with website development and changes but just thought I'd ask anyway.
Sophia
203 posts
MissDilly, if I click on your profile it shows the Air3D review in among the other things you've reviewed.  
MissDilly
229 posts
@Sophia...it got approved this morning - so pixies and fairies etc. are listening in the background I'm sure...... maybe it just got lost in the squillions they get submitted each day xxx 
Julieal
915 posts
Love the Rainbow hair -stunning and so alive and fresh for Spring.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Strangest thing, I just got 2 email approvals for reviews I placed in 2015? Just me?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello! So the reviews go into a queue and as the moderator goes through the reviews that queue grows and at times the reviews are bumped to the next page. This can result in a review being missed on occasion if the reviews are flowing in at a great rate.  If you have any reviews you're waiting on approval the best thing you can do is to email [email protected] with the details. As for your 2015 approvals, Tabucutie. That was yours truly X
tabucutie
1811 posts
Hi Head Pixie! Thanks for that, always a little curious about how the system works. Thanks for answering :)
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Not sure if i should just post here.. or start a new topic... but i have a question in regards to the beauty boxes... I just noticed it says our account will be credited with 200 points after purchase. Does anyone know when these points will come through? Thanks =)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!