Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Not long now....

12 posts, 11 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I just checked and it's only 12 days until the next Vault! Who's super excited? Wonder if we'll get a sneak peek soon?
trudijoy
8375 posts
me and my 4600 points are excited and hoping that some of the trial products are in the vault seeing as the only trial i've had since the expert panel started was stolen from my mailbox :/
MareeB
5244 posts
Oooh that has come around fast!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
It only seems like I got a package a couple of weeks back, filled with goodies.
shazatron101
5112 posts
weeeee that means my birthday is soon mwahahahahahaha
JessB
219 posts
Very very exciting!! I need to get on to a few different reviews for products I've been meaning to do. 
Julieal
915 posts
What a shame Trudi -you have been having some bad luck -Good luck this time
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I'm looking forward to it too. I'm hoping that they have the same setup like last time with fewer products but more stock of the really popular ones. So that when that glitch that logs me out automatically when the vault starts and won't let me sign back in for another 15 minutes happens, I can still get a couple of the items I really want. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks julieal. Yesterday was a shocker but today’s been much better
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yikes that also means it's nearly the end of the year. I'm not ready yet :P
Macs
5351 posts
Im super excited. It’s like Xmas is coming . I wonder what will be in the vault. 
MissQT
1547 posts
im so excited for the vault too. Ok hoping some of the trial products are in there too as I've read good reviews on lots of them.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!