Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Teenage crushes (RIP Luke Perry!)

14 posts, 7 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
WIth the sad news today of Luke Perry's death (Dylan in 90210, y'all!) we've been chatting today about who your first teen crushes were (famous ones).

Luke Perry and Jason Priestley from 90210 were def two of mine, along with Mario Lopez, Martin Henderson from Shortland Street days, and a fair few All Blacks!  

I'm sure I'll think of others... but who was up there for you?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Also Keith Flint (Prodigy) passed, and while I didn't have a crush on him, Prodigy def provided some of the background tracks for me in the late 90s!  Sad :(
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Very sad news! RIP Luke
Hmmm mine were Leonardo DiCaprio, that really good looking guy from saved from the bell lol think he is Mark Paul Glossier or something similar, Stephen Dorff, Peter Andre bhahaha oh gawd. I'm sure there are many more!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh and Cody from step by step!
I grew up listening to Prodigy, another life lost to suicide,  it's heartbreaking.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Jesse from full house!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh Mark-Paul Gosselaar! And yeah Peter Andre with those abs..... I need to watch mysterious girl now lol. 

I also had had a bit of a thing for Will Smith  but more after he moved into movies. 

And Ronan Keating but that’s still current lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
And Keith Flint is the perfect example of focusing on a person, not a persona.  Did t seem stereotypically vulnerable, yet here we are. So sad :(
AboutFace
413 posts
Jesse from Full House I agree with you Lisa-Lou. Tom Selleck aka Magnum PI probably before your time ladies and Johnny Depp. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah I mostly know Tom Selleck  as 'Richard from Friends' ;) 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Teen crushes in the late 80s / early 90s ... Morten Harket (lead singer from the band A-Ha) and Tom Cruise
Sophia
203 posts
Silvene, I couldn't decide who I liked best between Morten and Pal in Aha
ROFL
Hahaha

Kimrose
1419 posts
Oh yes, Tom Selleck! Even my grandmother had a thing for him..lol
we used to watch magnim p.i together
Kimrose
1419 posts
And yes, it is so sad to have to farewell people so young.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Definitely a rough day. I watched Luke Perry in Riverdale he was awesome. And Prodigy is an all time favourite club banger.

The only ones that come to mind right now are Orlando Bloom and David Boreanaz.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!