Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

National Lipstick Day

16 posts, 11 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
It's National Lipstick Day tomorrow.

It looks like with MAC here you've got to spend $40 instore while overseas you don't which is a bit gutting for us NZ ladies. But still a score if you need to add to your MAC collection.

Karen Murrell also has a Facebook competiton. And I'm sure there will be others I haven't seen.

So will you be celebrating National Lipstick Day?

trudijoy
8375 posts
The free one is only two shades and I love neither. Will def wear lipstick, not sure which one yet! :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks - I did not know that! I'm going to some open homes so I may as well put my best lips forward!
tannygirl
3392 posts
   What's the deal that Mac has going?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Tinted lip balm for me!
siouxsannah
261 posts
On Farmers' website it says that you can "Receive your choice of M.A.C lipstick in the shade of Hug Me or See Sheer when you spend $40 or more on M.A.C products." One shade looks like a coral, and the other looks like a nude. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
That's cool, I didn't know that. I will be wearing a lipstick but not sure which one yet
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Awesome. I wanted to add a bit more coral to my collection of lipsticks after I got so many lovely wearable mauvy, nude shades from Sigma when they had them for about 10NZD or less. I got the shade Sheer Me. 

And for lipstick day just my Living Nature lipstick in Laughter which my goal is to actually us it up since the color fades so quickly. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
It occured to me after posting this I should have really written a blog post on it, so I've just done one https://thecrystallizedblog.wordpress.com/2018/07/28/get-your-hands-on-free-lipstick-this-international-lipstick-day/ soooo many tempting deals online. I will have to spend all day convincing myself I don't need more Kat Von D Glimmer Veil Lipsticks.
trudijoy
8375 posts
KVD lipsticks are life though!

My lipstick of choice for today was a KVD one. Pic on the wall. Would love to see your choices, ladies!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I didn't like KVD.. too drying for me
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I went bright pink for National Lipstick Day, and wore Karen Murrell’s “Poppy Passion”.
Macs
5351 posts
No free lipstick from Mac this year. Sounds like a good deal though. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Didn't end up wearing lippy today as I was just helping my sister with moving. Did put my back out though. So not impressed with myself.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh no! take care of yourself Tabucutie!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Last year on this day MAC were giving away lipsticks for free. I was lucky enough to grab on. Ruby Woo was the colour I got, it was my first red lippy and I managed to wear it a few times before my daughter borrowed it. She still has it.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!