Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

8 posts, 5 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Hi Ladies, 

I've just changed my BR username from Silvene to RamblingRose (which is the name of my business). Just wanted to pop it here on the forum in case anyone is wondering what happened to "Silvene".  

I'm still around, just decided to change my BR username to go along with our new house, new suburb, new community, new clientele and my new outlook on life, after these last few crazy months ... We moved twice in six weeks, it was not fun, but we're all settled in now and I'm loving small town life so far! 
MareeB
5244 posts
Well done RamblingRose, you must feel like a new person :)
I just quit my second job. Still anxious and hoping I did the right thing, but it means I will finally not be working 7 days per week!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Busy busy. Glad you are settling in well.

No more 7 days Maree that's a biggie. Hope all goes well for you.
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Tabucutie. It's scary but it was time for a break :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, Ladies. 

@Maree, congrats. I'm sure it'll feel weird having extra free time, and it is a big, scary step to take. Fingers crossed it all works out. 
AboutFace
413 posts
RamblingRose is such a pretty name, all the best for your changes :-)

Maree sounds like you needed to do that and have more time for yourself all the best :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Moving twice in 6 weeks sounds horrible....glad you are all settled in.
Maree that will be nice to not have to work 7 days! Tabu woohoo at not having to go back to the office until then :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yup im pretty stoked about. Good way to start the weekend!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!