Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mecca Online sale

75 posts, 14 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
the baby doll is really pretty and quite sheer and shimmery.

Perversions my HG mascara so that might make it worth a try, or you could look at it as a great liner with a mascara GWP ;) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ok Babydoll definitely sounds like something I already have. And I do like Peversion mascara but I probably wouldn't even use the eyeliner lol. 
AboutFace
413 posts
It works out cheaper buying UD duo than alone and you could gift the eyeliner ;-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol there's some hardcore enabling going on here. Yeah I worked out the maths. Still don't neeeeed it lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
but enabling is why you're here!  to enable and BE enabled
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh I'm better at enabling than being enabled ;-)
Emily-jane
314 posts
I brought the Nars afterglow mini set on Friday and it arrived today. I just purchased that babydoll lipgloss, did not need it at all but looks really pretty. Thank you for enabling me.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol you're probably right there soozie 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Nice, I got the Nars mini set in shade Dolce Vita which is gorgeous. Lip balm is very sheer but feels so nice on the lips
Susilia
484 posts
They'll be adding more stuff to the sale tab tomorrow 9am NZ time, my bank account hates me already! :D 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Haha yes my bank account does too. I ordered that lipgloss you mentioned on here yesterday. Should arrive tomorrow and now more sale goodies. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i don't think there was anything new in the end, just restocks of the stuff that had sold out.

There were plenty of people whinging about the sale - i thought it was good though!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Yes nothing new. It was wrongly advertised. I don't need to spend anymore anyway and happy with prior purchases 
trudijoy
8375 posts
there are new products in now!
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh no wait i was on the AU site .... oops
Susilia
484 posts
Yup, it was only for AU, even though they advertised it for NZ as well, pissed but also happy for my bank account! :D 
They got some really nice Nars stuff and perfumes half price. 
AboutFace
413 posts
My order arrived, couldn't wait to use the mascara and it does sit nicely on my lashes. The S&G is put aside for my birthday and was excited as I received a Stila liquid eyeshadow as a sample.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I had a look at their sale but most of it was sold out. I did however add a few Soap & Glory products and a Glamglow mask to my cart. They have arrived and smell amazing. 

I'll add a photo soon.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Are they the new s&g ones? They're so so good 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mumof3, looks like you got allllll the new S&G things! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he yes I think the only things I didnt get were the body lotion and butter. They smell really yummy though. I havent opened the scrub yet as I'm using up a Norwex one first 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Oh wow... Good it's still on.... Going to see if any nice masks on sale.. =)
trudijoy
8375 posts
couple things from this sale:

The eyeliner was faulty, so they've refunded me - basically a freeeeee mascara and v cheap repleacement eyeliner, so yay. 

My samples I got with this haul included the Kiehls Cannabis Sativa Seed oil which i've unexpectedly fallen in love with.  Anyone here used that?
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Haven't tried it, what's it supposed to do?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Calm red and stressed skin and help with hormonal breakouts.

my skins okay but I put it on a stubborn pimple, a scar and the red/purple marks that appear on the side of my nose where my piercing is, and in 4-5 days I could see a difference. I got a sample and have now bought the full one, my skin seems to like it so yay

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!