Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Life Pharmacy - Botany Downs

7 posts, 6 members
Imoshen
461 posts
There is a lady that works for Life Pharmacy in Botany Downs that I feel goes above and beyond for her customers and I think anyone that lives in East Auckland should visit her at some stage if they want genuinine, friendly service and advice without the overbearingness you would normally experience.

Her name is Glenys and she's just amazing.

I originally came across Glenys on her first day when I went in to purchase some bits for my boss that was going into hospital and not only was she concerned about my boss but she also offered a few bits to put into my care package including a small perfume sample so she could still smell nice.

Now when I go in I hear her talking to customers about the different products, going through how to use them, when to use them and where.  Just stuff that you might not know about but usual Sales Assistants would expect you to already know. 

Glenys doesn't remember me from her first day but everytime I'm in the shop she always has time for a smile and a quick hello even when she is helping out another customer.

Last night I suggested this website to her so I hope she has remembered to check it out and join up, if so, hi, thank you and welcome! 

Rezee
1964 posts
Oh that is really lovely, have you thought about letting her bosses know how great she is?
I so appreciate good customer service, I've worked in those sort of jobs before so I know what is nice to have and what's not!
Imoshen
461 posts
No but now I know her name I sure will!

Another place that I find I get really good service is Bras n Things.  They really know how to train their staff!

I absolutely HATE bra shopping but the ladies that work in this shop are so professional and friendly that it makes the experience so much easier.
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
I LOVE this post!! Too often people go online to vent about really poor service but few people acknowledge great service. Thanks for posting this - it is such a refreshing change!! 
I really love seeing the positive experiences people have while shopping , it makes such a nice change . People are all too quick to complain of the negative ; but rarely praise the good !
Good on you for this post, I love reading positive stuff like this. Unfortunately as humans we are naturally wired to focus on the bad... But this put a smile on my dial! Good stuff :) 
ree_nz
247 posts
I have also had really good service from this life pharmacy! Unfortunately can't remember her name but she is the one who recommended me rose hip oil for scars and I haven't used anything else on scars since!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!