Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

iherb Purchases

7 posts, 6 members
Imoshen
461 posts
I didn't want to revive an old thread but I was curious about what BR's buy from iherb that isn't beauty related ie has anyone bought any spices mixes or vitamin supplements from there?

Just curious if you had any problems getting them into NZ since we can be a little strict on food substances and they have such a huge variety of things compared to what we can get here.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Yes, I buy my vitamins from iherb and vitacost. Lots more variety and much cheaper. I think the only supplements I haven't tried buying from overseas is skincare collagen tablets and that's because my fave one is Clinicians Rejuvenate which happens to be a NZ brands but almost everything else I take I've considered or tried buying off those two sites.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've brought vitamins once and they were fine.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I buy melatonin, vitamin c for the kids, hot chocolate, grocery items and also protein supplements. Great price. iHerb is always my go to for those kind of things.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've been buying my supplements from them for years. I just got my latest order from them today actually. I've never had a problem receiving them or grocery items. If it's a product that's restricted in NZ, the iherb site won't let you add it to your cart or check out. 
alikat
423 posts
I've bought supplements and makeup brushes off iherb with no drama. If something is restricted to NZ, most of it is labelled on the website that it won't ship here. There is a great deal at the moment for shipping to NZ with Fastway Couriers too I think, which makes it even easier to get stuff to NZ!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I used the Fastway option with my latest order. It was free as I spent over $58nz and it took just over  week to get here. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!