Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

9 posts, 7 members
I’m looking for a gift pack for mother’s day.

Anyone have any recommendations of where to look?
Macs
5351 posts
I’ve got my eyes on the Lush Mother’s day packs . I got the email earlier this week. 
I saw the lush ones yesterday when I was window shopping and a friend of mine got a bag full of goodies the other day for her birthday that’s smelled amazing like coconut.

Wondering what other hidden treasure are out there.

I’ve seen people on Facebook selling home made ones but bit weary as I had seen one lady complaining that she had paid but didn’t know where to pick up from and the lady wasn’t getting back to her and other people had been making similar comments
Macs
5351 posts
I used to buy from Facebook beauty groups . Now I just buy all my stuff new. I don’t buy second hand anymore or stuff on facebook. I just buy from the retailers online mostly because I never have time to go in store anymore. But when I do get time my daughter loves Lush she loves getting a Lush hand wash demonstration. She said it’s the best lol 

Life Pharmacy have Chanel Facial Pamper session that I was curious about for mother’s day at St Luke’s.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Depending on what you're looking for Farmers might have some. I'm always looking out for gift sets that are a bargain for what you pay.
MareeB
5244 posts
Mighty Ape have a couple of Olive ones.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Natio and Trilogy often do packs. And The Body Shop always has gift sets.
tabucutie
1811 posts
What type of gift packs are you looking? I saw some really lovely flower bouquet/table arrangement sets that came with handmade soap stacks. Looked so gorgeous, it was on facebook search "the honeybunch shop" from memory i think that iswhat it was called. I have bought some lovely little gifts from them in the past and I am thinking this will be suitable for the mother in law and my own mum. 
MissQT
1547 posts
for beauty, farmers have a good range product wise and also budget wise. If you are near a Mecca or want to purchase online they also do good gift packs. Haven’t seen this years Mother’s Day options yet though

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!