Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Buying online

15 posts, 13 members
Freespin
4 posts
So the CK lippies are my new fav and they popped up mega cheap again on NZ Sale so of course i HAD to get some more. Now for the wait... Where are your fav places to buy online and why?
Pifithrin
1243 posts
ASOS for Rimmel and Bourjois. Super cheap when on sale and reasonable shipping times.
Lutece
1849 posts
Beauty joint is my favourite online store, takes approximately a week and products are half the price of most items in our stores, they have a large variety of products and have sales, the last time I brought from them I got 3 Jordana lip liners for 0.70 cents each
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I really like using Nordstrom and beauty.com. They are a bit annoying as you need to use youshop with them but they have brands you can't get here as well as brands you can but that are super expensive. Beauty.com also gives you reward dollars and both sites give you samples when you order. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I tend to buy more skincare and stuff like that online. My fave is Healthpost because it's discounted off regular retail price and (unlike some other online sites that say the items retail for much more and then make the retail price look like a discount), postage is under $5 NZ and you can pretty get your order the next day. I am looking into more sites for shopping online though since I have my eyes on certain brands for makeup. I'm planning on doing my first iherb order this month.
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Websites that I keep going back to include beautybay and cherryculture :)
I actually order a lot of eBay as well.
severest
44 posts
I love to buy from Sephora! Its my biggest addiction! I use youshpo to get it over here and find it insanely cheaper than buying from other online stores for the brands I'm after 
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
So far I've brought lots of =13pxHealthpost and I Herb and a couple of others like Oasis and Bossy, I used to do strawberry net but haven't for years, I am slowly starting to branch out, I have a shopping cart full of Mac products just have to push the button :) 
mamaK
75 posts
With two toddlers under 3 at home full time i think most of my beauty products are brought online...after a careful read of the BR reviews of course!! :D
mamaK
75 posts
With two toddlers under 3 at home full time i think most of my beauty products are brought online...after a careful read of the BR reviews of course!! :D
mamaK
75 posts
Rezee
1964 posts
I am such a huge online shopper, I pretty much buy everything online including groceries sometimes and if I need something, the first place I look is usually online lol.
Like just now, I received my new camera (bought online of course!) and I need a micro sd card so the first place I thought of was tm to get that.
For beauty stuff, I really like beauty joint and iherb although I haven't ordered from those places in ages. I've recently bought a palette off amazon and the shipping from there is really fast. I alos keep an eye out on trademe just in case something comes up. Most new makeup items are more expensive on there but if you get someone selling there stash then you might get a bargain. I got my smoked palette off there recently  for about $45 including postage and I'd been looking for that one for ages.
My main pluses to an online store are cheap or free shipping, I don't mind waiting for a while if needed. I've never shopped from somewhere that I need a youshop address for. I'm tempted to but it bugs me that you don't know how much shipping will be until after you order plus it does seem expensive if you only want a small amount.
chikoboo
3402 posts
This is a very common reoccuring thread, so if you typed in online stores or online shopping in the search bar you will probably come up with the past threads to check out.  

My main online shopping stops are: Beautybliss.co.nz.  Beautybay.com.   Feelunique.com.   Sephora.com (this is just a huge wishlist as I am yet to purchase off here)   but alot of the time I tend to purchase direct from the brand if they have a website able to do so from. 
Macs
5351 posts
I'm taking notes on this thread. I haven't ever brought online before..other than BRs Beauty Box. Once this no spend is up I'll be looking at some of these sites that have been reccomended.
Jacinda
13 posts
I love buying online through buy invite and nz sales.  I've had good experiences mostly when buying from one day.  Love their speed of delivery! I've actually never bought make up online though!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!