Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best Beauty Box ever Release

188 posts, 55 members
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Yassss. That's an amazing idea, Head Pixie! I keep going to the website to buy it but I just can't bring myself to pay that price without knowing that I'll be able to make use of at least a couple of goodies inside. I hope that becomes an option!
Macs
5351 posts
So I didn't get to buy this box. But if its on sale still this week. Im so tempted to get one being a ode to Kiwi brands. Who am I kidding I wish I had them all lol
Macs
5351 posts
The mens Beauty Box is a good idea. Theres no way my partner would buy one if its in this Box. If it was a bag different story. I dunno the logic in his thinking lol

I made false attempts to buy too sarah. The price is definately toying with me lol
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I would buy a mens box for my brother since I'm single at present. He would look at me weird and wonder why I bought it for him but he would use it.

Macs sometimes you have go go on blind faith, every BRBB so far has been awesome for me and worth the dollars paid.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I wasn't going to buy one, but then it was still on sale around 2.30pm on Friday, so I gave in and bought it. It ships the week of my birthday, so I will get a birthday present in the mail (even though I bought it myself)! This is my first BeautyBox too. I am looking forward to all the surprises it contains. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I really want one but unfortunately going to have sit this one out as our beloved Snuggles (our family pussy cat) got hit by a car and we sadly had to put her down, so the vet bill was a bit high so no box for me I'm afraid.  I'm going to live through all you lovelies though, so can't wait to see what is in them xx
simone94
191 posts
Just ordered one, really thought it would have been sold out by now. I wasnt going to buy it but kept telling myself I needed it and if it was as good (if not better) than previous boxes I would be disappointed if I missed it. My excuse was a gift to myself for getting my first job as a registered nurse.
peanuts579
10 posts
I just ordered mine yesterday. At first I thought I would wait and see how the first box went and may get the nails in March. However yesterday I was off work sick and I caved. Now I am super excited I can't wait. I don't think I want to see any unboxings before I get mine, I'm usually pretty terrible with Lust Have It and Look Fantastic haha.
Artemis
311 posts
Mumof3, I'm sorry to hear that! :(
I'm not getting one but I am still sooo excited for you all, I can't wait to see them!
shazatron101
5112 posts
OoOooohhh not long til these get sent out!! As I didn't order one (I didn't win either /cryface)  I can't wait to see pics! 
I cannot wait!!  It's like christmas all over again  ;-) x
Ngahew
152 posts
I can't wait to see the unboxings, exciting! I didn't get one as its a bit too spensy for my budget at this time, can't wait to see what's inside though!! Quick question...these new boxes...do they replace our regular BRBB? Sorry if I'm a bit slow on the 8 ball if this question has been answered already!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Ngahew,

To answer your question... yep, they do replace the BRBB. And oh my gosh, this first one is AMAZING, as are the others... they really do live up to their name :)

xo
tannygirl
3392 posts
Are the NZ brands beauty boxes supposed to be delivered some time next week? Because there's a small tweet about the amazing nails and incredible eyes box being released for sale next week. Are they going to be available for pre-ordering?
MareeB
5250 posts
Oooooh I'm off to their website to look tannygirl!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
They're being sent out on the 22nd I believe. But the nail one how exciting!! That one *may* get purchased ;-)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Exciting times!

We're packing out the NZ Brands boxes this weekend!!! 

Oh my gosh, if you knew what I knew about the next couple of boxes... well... you'd be getting those credit/debit cards out! 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yay any day now :) hopefully I'm home when the box arrives :)
Box delivery commencing this week.  So exciting!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I will be bouncing to work tomorrow as it normally arrives the day after release for me
Head Pixie
569 posts
Well, the boxes have officially left the building...

Now remember, if you want yours to be a surprise and you think you see even a hint of it on social media scroll like you've never scrolled before! Obviously we can't control what people post outside of BR and it can be hard to contain one's excitement upon getting a box so things will no doubt pop up.

As for those who didn't get a box but can't wait to see what's inside - your curiosity will soon be sated!

xoxo
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Weeee so excited to see what's in the boxes! :D I'll be hunting around social media to find some pics!
Rezee
1964 posts
I've been trying my hardest not to think about this today but I have everything crossed that mine will arrive tomorrow. It's very exciting, I love the surprise so I'm hoping I don't accidentally see anything.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I didn't get one so I'm gunna stalk away!! I already asked Pintsize to send me pics of her one so I hope it turns up quickly for her >:D
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm excited too see what's in them! I'll also be stalking social media too. I already regret the decision in not buying one lol
Head Pixie
569 posts
Amyxxoo - there may well be nothing to regret.

Let's just say a few have been held back - and are slowly being released for sale. An NZ Brands BBBE could still be yours!!

xxx
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm hoping to do an unboxing on video but that is mood dependent lol will definately be a blog post of the unboxing, but not going to offer any spoilers over the social media network maybe just a photo of the box with the contents blurred out ;)

Twitter sneaky today that there is another box release due possibly by the end of this week.
MareeB
5250 posts
Not long now then - I can't wait!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm really looking to seeing what's inside the NZ brands box. I wonder if the nails box is going to be on sale at the same time as the All About Eyes box, since the nails one is for March and the All About Eyes is for April?
MareeB
5250 posts
I was going to give the nails box a swerve, but now I'm thinking it may have hand, nail and cuticle creams and tools, so dunno...just polish and stickers wouldn't really be me....
shazatron101
5112 posts
Maree I'm the same, but I like all things nail related so I'm torn. I hope there will be sneak peeks or hints of whats in it!
MareeB
5250 posts
I'm not sure about the eye box either Shaz. It's the mothers day box that really has my attention..
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah I won't be getting the eye box, I already know that haha. Or the get the look one, or is that the same one? I would consider the mothers day one for my mama, price depending ;-) 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Woop woop got my box :)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Wow I just opened it and I'm gobsmacked. Thank you so so so much BR for putting together this amazing beauty box.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
wow toni-lee that was so fast, could you send me a photo? I am dying to see whats inside!! If you can, my email is [email protected]
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yup just excuse the lighting still pretty dark here lol
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yay thanks so much! 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Woohoo!! Yay!! Glad you got it Toni-Lee - and super happy that you love it! xxx
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Woohoo!! I got my Beauty box too!! I am wondering if I should open it now (while Im at work) or wait until I'm home alone... can I last! I just have to say... the outside packaging is GOREGOUS!!! <3
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooh how exciting, would love to know what is in the box, it sounds amazing.  Anyone friends with my on Facebook that could send me a photo of it lol xx
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I need to see what's inside it hahah Im so curious, like mumof3mumchkins said, if anyone can send a photo please do :D
First Lady
957 posts
I picked an exciting week to return to work, we're literally at the edge of our seats waiting for the response to roll in!!

Don't forget, if you're expecting a box - snap a box selfie and you'll be in the draw to win 1 of 3 vouchers to redeem against a future box :)

Check out all you need to know on that here.

xox
Head Pixie
569 posts
It's all so exciting!!!

Once again, and we can't reiterate this enough, be prepared for this to be everywhere. All over Social Media, and we'll be amplifying the product as well. So if you want to avoid knowing what's in the box then it will pay to scroll scroll scroll or to avoid SM altogether.

xxx
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I've seen photos and was about to say something about the contents but thought I better hold my tongue until people actually have their box lol! I hope everyone is stoked with their box :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm pleased I held off simply because I'm finally making inroads into my stash, but excited to see how excited people get, if that makes sense? Vibing off other peoples happy is always nice.
Shaz308
13 posts
I just got mine!  I'm so pleased, especially because one thing in the box is something I already use and just finished.  I'm glad I held off buying a replacement yesterday.
Mandz
86 posts
My Best Beauty Box EVER just turned up and it is absolutely amazing! So excited to try it all!!! Best box yet BR xo 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I am dieing to see what's in them! :D
Rezee
1964 posts
Mine just showed up! I couldn't wait so got right into opening it. Thanks br,  I'm super happy with everything. I haven't tried any of these products before so I can't wait to  give them a go. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!