Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

105 posts, 22 members
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4602 posts
REVIEW HERO
I'm really excited about the upcoming beauty vault. I'm not even sure what I'm hoping for!
What are you hoping to find in there?
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW HERO
2029 posts
REVIEW HERO
Super excited to see some new goodies in there too. 
Mandy17
23 posts
Me too will be my first one.
Hubby will flip if another parcel arrives 
Lets hope i get to courier before he does haha
Millyw
27 posts
Oooh Im excited too! I haven't ever bought anything from the vault, so it will be cool to see what is there. I am hoping to get a treat that I wouldnt usually buy for myself :-)
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
8295 posts
REVIEW HERO
I have a bunch of points and so i'm very much hoping that there will be things I can spend those on!
lilmonmon
REVIEW HERO
227 posts
REVIEW HERO
I see a lot of essie & mellow cosmetics products have just been added for review - which has me thinking they will be vault goodies, which I am stoked about (among other new things available!)
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2801 posts
Lilmonmon , good sleuthing! I don't actually neeeeeed anything but I have a lot of points that I'd like to use. I'm wondering whether the vault is going back to its old format? The info on the vault page says it opens three times a year? 
tannygirl
3363 posts
I must've missed something! I just noticed the vault is closed. 
Susilia
483 posts
I've read somewhere that they're just stocktaking and have lots of new products to add, but I think once it's done it'll be open like it was permanently.
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
2249 posts
REVIEW HERO
Yay exciting.  I have a few points to spend so hope to treat myself with a few goodies:-)
lilmonmon
REVIEW HERO
227 posts
REVIEW HERO
They definitely are updating it with new stock that's for sure - I'm also unclear if it is going back to being permanenetly open or how it was before, but either way, there's date it reopens again anyway :) I haven't grabbed anything from the vault in  a year so have plenty of points to spend (looks like a new hairdryer is being added too!)

Susilia
483 posts
Where did you see the hairdryer? That would be great, although I don't need a new and also don't have points for it but I like when there are big ticket items in the vault too! :)
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
8295 posts
REVIEW HERO
The countdown timer says July 30th... will be interesting to see what happens
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4941 posts
REVIEW HERO
oooh those nail polishes (regardless of being in the vault or not) are so preeeetttyyyy! i love them. i want some haha

i also just noticed that the terrible ads on BR arent here anymore, someone heard our complaints haha yaaaaay 
lilmonmon
REVIEW HERO
227 posts
REVIEW HERO
I saw the hair dryer in the items added recently for review - usually a sign that something will either be in the vault or a trial item :)
Susilia
483 posts
What!? Smart! :D I go and check recently added items out! :)
Susilia
483 posts
Looks like those nail polishes will be in there for you shazatron! :P
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
2249 posts
REVIEW HERO
Yes it is looking amazing! Some brilliant products. How exciting!
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2801 posts
There's an article on the home page which has a sneak peek on it. Yes, the Essie polishes are there! I'll be after the vitamin c serum myself. 
Millyw
27 posts
Oooh so exciting... I have so much uni work to do but I also want to write more reviews now lol!
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
8295 posts
REVIEW HERO
Def a couple things in the article I'd be keen to look into. 

hopefully there are a decent few of each item :)
lilmonmon
REVIEW HERO
227 posts
REVIEW HERO
Just read the article with the sneak peek - good to see my suspicions were correct! ;)
Silvene
REVIEW HERO
1223 posts
REVIEW HERO
There are a few items I'd be interested in ... Problem is Friday night is movie night in our house, so there's a big possibility that I'm either going to forget and miss the vault, or not hear my reminder go off.  

If I manage to take part, yay, if not, there's always next time.  Although, I did like being able to shop the vault whenever I needed a few items (when it was permanently open, like previous months). 
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW HERO
2029 posts
REVIEW HERO
Just checked out the article. Looking forward to the new vault.
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2801 posts
Hopefully the vault will stay open so you can shop at a time that's more convenient for you, Silvene. 

Can someone from the beauty crew please confirm if the vault will remain open? The information on the vault page makes it sound like it's going back to the old system. Thanks!
Head Pixie
543 posts
Hey all!

Yes, the vault will remain open, so people can shop at their leisure :) 

xo
Head Pixie
543 posts
And the landing page has just been updated to say that the Vault is open all year round, except for times when it needs to be closed for a restock. Thanks for spotting that!
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2801 posts
That's great news! Thanks for clarifying Kellie! 
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
8295 posts
REVIEW HERO
yay thanks Kellie!

The countdown timer at the top still says 'next vault in....' and refers to Fri 30 July.

Perhaps wording that as 'Vault reopens on....' might be better if you need to keep that widget?
First Lady
942 posts
Yello ello,

Blame my babymoon for the Beauty Vault being closed for restocking.  5 months of me not updating/uploading products meant poor Pixie had quite the inventory to tackle when I decided during one of my Keeping in Touch hours that we (royal we) needed to restock!

We didn't want people seeing a goodie and buying it, only for another goodie to be uploaded a day later and them having to pay shipping twice!

The current total inside the vault has now surpassed $25k, so it's shaping up to be haul-alicious.  

We won't rule out future temporary closings, but the Beauty Vault will remain open pretty much 24/7 with restocks/new additions just being added.

We've not decided when it will reopen, it'll either be first thing, or early evening, we're just working around schedules - we like to have 2 crew members on deck...just in case we accidentally feed our Mogwai after midnight.

xox
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2801 posts
Thanks, Nat! That all makes sense now. Hope your baby moon is going well!
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4602 posts
REVIEW HERO
Thanks Nat. I hope you are well and your family is thriving xx.
Silvene
REVIEW HERO
1223 posts
REVIEW HERO
Thanks, Nat.  Nice to know I can do my vault shopping any time next week :)
SandieNZ
424 posts
Yay - super excited!  And the 30th just happens to be my birthday so.....  ;)
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4602 posts
REVIEW HERO
I can't wait. I hope you find a lovely birthday present for yourself Sandie!
MrsO
182 posts
I'm looking forward to the vault reopening,  been saving my points for a while now and hope to get some reviews done before then. Just missed out for the third time on a trial offer so hope I get something nice from the vault to commiserate.
tabucutie
1343 posts
So exciting, loved the sneak peek in the article. Can't wait to get in there and have a look at everything. Also great news that it will have that shop at your leisure format.
Roseanne
3 posts
So exciting! I've never bought anything from the vault before, I've just saved up my points. I think this is the vault I shall shop!
K8D
59 posts
This is exciting... but I'm trying really hard to use things up. 
tannygirl
3363 posts
I quite a bit of stuff too, I definitely don't need more makeup but there are a couple items I might like.
siouxsannah
REVIEW HERO
236 posts
REVIEW HERO
Cool! I saw it was closed for a restock. I have not bought anything from the Vault for quite a while, so I am looking forward to seeing some new things in there. It will be a good excuse to spend my beauty points!
Kimrose
1297 posts
I have seen a few skin care items I would like to try, I have a feeling the vault will be frantic, just like the old days, fast and furious!
Susilia
483 posts
I'm working today, starting at 9, so will have to check later what's left or in my lunch break, I'm not too bothered since I've got lots of stuff, don't really in need of anything. :)
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4941 posts
REVIEW HERO
Welp i forgot about the 2500 point cap, so here i am adding everything i wanted and its not even adding hahaha derp. Still a nice wee haul though so cant complain :)
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4602 posts
REVIEW HERO
Thank you BR!! I'm so happy to have gotten the two Linden Leaves products - it feels like Christmas :)
Have happy time in the vault everyone and thanks again BR. I feel so lucky and grateful.
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4602 posts
REVIEW HERO
What did you get Shaz?
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW HERO
2029 posts
REVIEW HERO
It didn't feel as frantic as the old vaults and the restock had some amazing products. Beautiful work BR ladies, one of my favourite vaults I think.
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2801 posts
Lol, Shaz. That happened to me too. I thought I'd just keep adding then go back and decide what I wanted and delete until I was under the $250. Nope. Still got what I wanted though, including a couple of really expensive items I wouldn't normally buy. 
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4941 posts
REVIEW HERO
A serum, a microneedle thing, an oil and... facewash?. I really wanted the la roche posay vit c stuff cos ive only tried their handcream and everyone raves about it but im over the limit :( 
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2801 posts
Maree, the Linden Leaves were sold out by the time I saw them and I just knew you'd grabbed them! 

EARN DOUBLE POINTS WHEN YOU REVIEW L'OREAL PARIS!

*** ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT THURSDAY ***

Every L'Oreal Paris product review you place will earn you double Beauty Points!

Get reviewing!

CLICK HERE TO FIND A L'OREAL PARIS PRODUCT TO REVIEW!