Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

99 posts, 21 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I got lots of goodies :-) Decided to spend all my points and treat myself.  Very stress free and I agree no glitches at all! Thanks so much BR. Off to get ready for my baby shower now. Have a great day everyone.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, I grabbed some Snowberry and Clarins. Might as well grab the expensive treats when we are lucky enough to get them for free! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Good on you Lisa! Get those treats in before bubs arrives! Good to hear your baby shower is now going ahead - enjoy every minute of it. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I cleared my points out with a few staples and a few things to try :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I probably sound ungrateful haha im anything but! Am excited for my new treats. Especially the needly roller, bwahahahahaha. Cant wait. 

Ooh yes please soozie! Thatd be fabulous 

Yaaaay lisa!! Have the best day!! :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
You didn't sound ungrateful, Shaz! I'm intrigued by the roller too but didn't get it. So I'll let you test that one kit for me. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Yayyyyyy!

We're so glad everything went smoothly and that you've got yourself some lovely goodies! 

What a great way to start the weekend! 

xoxo
Mandy17
25 posts
Started to look at 9.45am but there's not much of a selection left -so really disappointed looks like all the good stuff has been cleaned out!
Once an item sells out does it disappear from view as some of items you ladies mention are no longer there?
MissDilly
229 posts
I've just got in from the kids sports, so might have a looky while I have lunch... Sounds like it was a goodie - might be sitting on my points for a little longer as it sounds like their were some awesome hauls this morning! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm assuming we still get the heroes free shipping as nothings been said about revoking that.... 

anyone know for sure? Ive emailed but not heard back bc I'm sure they are busy with vault stuff plus it's the weekend 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Or rather refunded shipping as Nat outlined 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's my understanding too Trudi. Refunded but can only do so once a quarter. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey! Yes, Review Heroes still get free shipping. You just have to email [email protected] and let us know your order number and user name so the accounts team can process the refund :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks Kellie. I just sent a reply to my order confirmation so hopefully that is ok as has all the details on?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Kellie. I did the same as soozie so please let us know if we need to resend. 

no worries monmon! Xx
Head Pixie
569 posts
That'll be good as gold, SooziesWorld!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Fantastic - thank you! 
Head Pixie
569 posts
No need to resend Trudi :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Cool, thanks kelliepixie 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Got my refund already! Thanks BR! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Me too. Very speedy! Thanks 
K8D
59 posts
Such a great way to pick up some treats. Spent all my points and whilst in the passenger seat of a car running errands. Helps that I wasn't driving.
Kimrose
1416 posts
An awesome vault ladies, thank you. I grabbed a few expensive skincare items, so eager to try. No issues this could and I did it all on my phone 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Stoked to get some new goodies. Definitely did one of those pick and pay and then i''ve been back to have a look a couple of times and was like..oh i could have got that instead lol. Will probably forget about till i receive in the post but still thanks BR :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm just wondering if the odd item will be added to the vault here and there or nothing more will be added till the next restock? Particularly with big ticket items. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey tannygirl,

With Nat due back from her maternity leave we'll be looking to go back to dropping in products (bit and small ticket items) rather than doing huge restocks :)

MareeB
5241 posts
Lovely to see you tannnygirl.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Hi Maree, I spent the last year and a half getting a Beauty Therapy Diploma, so didn't come here as much. It's great to be back.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Too tired and/or lazy to search..... do we know when we are expecting vault stuff to be sent out? 
K8D
59 posts
There was a little parcel on the front steps when I got home. I thought to myself im pretty sure that's too small for my beauty bits even if the person packing is olympic level. Maybe it's the new collar I ordered for the dog... no it was merch from my electrician LOL

to be fair it was a cute little package and included chocolate! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Well done and congratulations tannygirl. It's wonderful to have you back :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Surprise chocolate is always a good time!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
If I remember correctly, it's always been 14 - 21 days to give them time to process and package all orders before they're sent out.  I could be wrong.
Head Pixie
569 posts
The packing pixies were busy today....... (Start stalking your front door/mailbox!)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yay!!!!
K8D
59 posts
So exciting! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oooh so exciting!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got mine today! The daMn courier knocked just as the squidlet fell asleep >:(

But i LOVE it all!! So excited thanks BR!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
My vault haul has just arrived, too.  Thank you, BR packing pixies! 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I got my vault goodies today, suoer happy, thank you Beauty Review 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
K8D
59 posts
Yay everything just arrived while I was getting ready for the day. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mine got shoved in the mailbox rather than actually delivered (couriers grrrrr) but it arrived today too. Thanks BR! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hoping mine arrives tomorrow.  Exciting! Love seeing what everyone got :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mine arrived today too. Thanks BR! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Mine arrived - thank you so much BR x
Susilia
484 posts
Great hauls you guys got on the photowall, love seeing what you all got! :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine arrived! I've had the worst day so it was great to come home too. Thank you so much BR xx
tabucutie
1811 posts
Mine arrived so fast, absolutely stoke, another round of thank you :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!