Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Anyone else constantly getting logged out of BR?

15 posts, 14 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
im having to log back in so often atm, it never used to be so frequent! Every time spam is cleared I have to, but also about 1 in 3 normal times as well - and having to type it in so often is starting to get old.

just me?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’m having to log in more often too. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have to log in two, maybe three times per week, which is about normal for me.  

Are you maybe using using a different browser? Or recently cleared your browser history? I know if I clear my browser history it kicks me out and I have to log in again.
I am not getting logged out but I cannot seem to post replies to anything from my Iphone.  I end up with error messages. During the working day, I will only use my Iphone for personal 'computer use'. So I need to wait until I get home and get out the Ipad or laptop to have  conversation with everyone on BR  :-( 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes I have been lately.  But my info stays there so I just have to click on sign in.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I usually have this problem a couple of times a week. I use my tablet at work and then a desktop at home on the weekends. I always thought it was a conflict from using different computers.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Not surprised. I have also noticed i have to log in everytime i revisit the site now.
Susilia
484 posts
I didn’t notice that it was happening more frequently, I used to get logged out from time to time anyways, didn’t notice much difference really.
MareeB
5244 posts
I noticed that too. I thought it might be for security.
lifeissupa
35 posts
I have been having to log in aswel. However Im more of a lurker lol. I read a lot on here. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Yes it has been happening a bit more frequently lately but I just need to click sign in as details are still there.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  It's been happening a bit. But unless I have just typed out a review, a long post or a comment, it doesn't bother me. Unless it's vault day, then it's annoying.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I switch between devices a bit so haven't really noticed it.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I can understand it happening when I’m flicking between laptop and phone, now you mention it, actually
MickChick
41 posts
My details are saved each time - but I'm logged out. I'm just getting really grumpy with not receiving notifications on my BR :( So I get an email in regards to a forum post I am following, I then go to my BR and it says no new notifications/messages. So I am then having to go to the forums directly, find the post, and read the comment that way rather than just clicking on the notification to read it. Really, really annoying!! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!