Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

106 posts, 21 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
ugh that sucks Bex. I've had nothing but drama with couriers and posties in Akl to the extent that I now need to email places who have sent things (even BR) to check on postage dates etc so that I can actually ring and ask where the heck my stuff is. Things sent from BRHQ got to rural Otago before they got to me, and i'm like 20 mins away. So over it. Delivering mail isn't a hard job, people. Sort it out.

Meanwhile, Bex, fingers x'd you get your goodies after all
-Bex-
611 posts
Yay Shaz that's exciting hopefully it arrives tomorrow.

update on the lost parcel... I had my order refunded in full and a 10% off voucher. Pretty stoked about that, I thought once it was lost that was it.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh Bex thats awesome! Now you can reorder and use the voucher ;-) hopefully that one doesn't get lost! But that's really good customer service! I'm impressed.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Yay Bex that's awesome news! A shame about the lost parcel but so glad you got a voucher x
MareeB
5250 posts
Wow, that's great Bex, pleased to hear it :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Well it sucks that the parcel was lost but glad the company did something and refunded you as well as sent a voucher as an apology.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!