Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Fragrifert Parfumeur Wellington :)

15 posts, 10 members
neninoir
210 posts
Hi guys :)

I was on a search for a Wintersweet scented perfume (as its one of my favorite flowers) and discovered the site' buyperfumeonline.co.nz'  it sited up near the cable car in Wellington but they also have an online shop. I would love to go there but no plans to visit Welly anytime soon. Has anyone used this perfume? ~ I would love to know your thoughts if you have. :)

I think I'll  grab 2 tester sets in 'Feminine' and "The 4 Seasons' to test them out.  ( the seasons has the wintersweet perfume + one is called 'Printemps' which was the name of our business before we changed it so i have to pick that up) Honeysuckle perfume sounds out of this world too!! 
The site is seriously amazing with a heap of really interesting info ~~  if you are a perfume lover you should check it out! :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Never heard of it before but now I have had a look how cool are those perfumes, off to take a closer inspection and see if I can't find something to try too =)
neninoir
210 posts
Let me know if you buy anything Kirsty!! The site is quite mindblowing, Ive just spent the last hour on there and its so interesting!
Macs
5351 posts
These perfumes sound lovely. Must browse that site.
Ringy
825 posts
OMG how cool would a bespoke perfume be? Hello Santa? Can you hear me?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I have been on their site before and have gone up there once before but they were closed :( But their perfumes sound really lovely and I love that they're local.
MissQT
1547 posts
I've never heard of this before either, but I will have to check it out and see if I can go to the store.
MareeB
5250 posts
That's amazing, what a lovely story. I like that you can buy sample boxes seeing as we're so far from the shop...
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oooh the site is beautiful! A really vintage and cute design. And their perfumes sound amazing, especially the winter one! Sadly it's a bit on the pricy end for me but would love to hear your reviews when you try them!
Kalee
31 posts
Oh thank you naninoir,
He is enchanting, I have been watching a video of him from youtube. I am going to be buying some testers from him.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Aw, he seems so cute! I'm intrigued, but also a little intimidated as it seems like it might be targeted at folk that have much more than my amateur love of fragrance. I only live a hop, skip and a jump away from his shop though, so I might just put on my big girl panties and go for a nosy this weekend.

It's crazy that you can live so close to something and have no idea about it!
Kalee
31 posts
It says on his website every 20th person that signs up as a friend of Fragrifert gets seasons sampler set. I have joined, so someone may get very lucky (19 to go or less).  Sarahbeautynz I wish I lived just a hop skip and jump down the road from him.  Neninoir , I got the Nobis Perfect, Satrape, Violette, Celestine. Thank you again for sharing.  
Kalee
31 posts
I recieved a lovely worded email from Francescio, thanking me for my order and to let me know it was on it's way.
I am so happy to have found this N.Z passionate perfumer.

Kalee
31 posts
My 4 testers arrived the other day from Fragrifert Perfumes.
I am so thrilled with the Satrape 25% concentration. I will definately buy more of the Satrape. The others were beautiful. Thanks again for this post.
neninoir
210 posts
So sorry for the late reply!! Ive been away I did look for this thread but it wasnt showing on my phone for some reason! My phone plays tricks on me quite often though!!

Yay!! for an order Kalee! Im so happy you are happy with your perfumes!! I am planning an order but has to wait till paid day! I cant wati :)

Itsclearascrystal ~ arrgh thats a shame they were closed ! I think they are only open from Wed - Sun 10-4 :) 

Ive talked to a few peeps from Wellington and they had no idea it was there either! A hidden gem I say! :D 

Its such an awesome site Im so glad I discovered it. Thanks agian guys :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!