Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What products to use to get Kylie Jenner lips?

24 posts, 19 members
annaliesew832
44 posts
What are the best (preferably drugstore) lip liners and lipsticks to get Kylie Jenner lips? :) 

Thanks in advance! 

Macs
5351 posts
That nude colour that kylie wears is pretty cool. Theres two colours from elf. Lady luck and tea rose. Lady luck is more nude tone and tea rose is a pinky tone. Can get elf from K mart. Hope Ive helped.
melly650
375 posts
I use Jordana Mauve lipliner and Jordana Taupe lipstick. Gives me the perfect KJ lip shade. You can get it from dollar stores. Cheapest I've found! xx
Marcel
335 posts
Eerm what are Kylie Jenner lips?
chikoboo
3402 posts
Kylie Jenner lips means the art of overfilling your lips, see she outlines her lips twice their size and fills them, mainly being nudes, pinks and browns to look like she has bigger lips than she actually has....or as all those on here that grew up in the 90's, what we called the trout pout
Marcel
335 posts
Oh I c! Google images.. they look great her makeup is always beautiful
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Just google imaged Kylie Jenner, she looks so much older than 17! Her lips look gorgeous, but I wonder how it'll look up close? Will it be obvious?
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I personally love the way her makeup looks. But I can't pull up exagerated lips. 
Kia
550 posts
ahh yes the famous kylie jenner lips! Over filled with lip liner. Keep in mind that the whole family has a celebrity makeup artist that does it for her everyday.  There is a really good tutorial on youtube where the girl's lips look identical to kylie's lips! Such a good tutorial. I will post the link when I have access to a computer.  Just so you dont feel bad about your lips, here's what her lips actually look like http://i.ytimg.com/vi/4NDZPJZff_s/maxresdefault.jpg 
Kia
550 posts
also have you seen shaaanxo's video on the product called "full lips" I was so weirded out and intrigued that they actually worked!! So maybe invest in that if you want full lips. 

it seemed a bit too expensive for a plastic tube to me. 
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Mac whirl or twig lipliner and velvet teddy lipstick would produce similar results, also wet n wild bare it all and gerrard cosmetics 1995
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Have just seen on my fb newsfeed that shaaanxo has a Kylie Jenner tutorial up on her YouTube
MicheleC
419 posts
chikoboo had to laugh at the 'trout pout'. Think I might change my portrait again to avoid trouting!!
Kia
550 posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpjsCGwOcio&list=WL&index=272 someone different to shannon harris
Kia
550 posts
sorry that was so vague.

I meant to say, if you want to watch a different tutorial with another person incase it may be easier, there is another person that did a Kylie Jenner inspired makeup

Just click on the link/ 
Kandace
13 posts
Thanks for this post! I've always wondered what lip liners and lipsticks create Kylie Jenner lips :-)
I recently purchased Mac whirl and Mac velvet teddy and they are amazing and look exactly like her lip Colour :) a great dupe is wet n wild Bare it all $3 from online :) a really good cheaper option for a perfect nude lip x
Nyx "Mauve" lipliner and "Whipped Caviar" lipstick are perfect dupes!
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh I'm a huge kylie Jenner lip fan!! It's good to see all the recommendations I'll have to give this a go :)
g1ggles2
358 posts
Hahaha funny I juat tried this look today!
I used Maybelline Totally Toffee (browny/pinky nude) and a missha stay soft lip liner
beksnz
33 posts
I have been googling this to find out! Haha. And I came across this gem of a blog - http://www.thepinkladies.co.nz/2014/07/celebrity-makeup-how-to-kylie-jenner/ 
And it uses all Kiwi products too! Perf! xx
amyhenderson
33 posts
She wears MAC Velvet Teddy as her nude coloured lipstick :)A few dupes or the Revlon Super Lusturious Lipstick in the shade 125 Nude Velvet, Rimmel lipstick in the shade Spotlight Beige and the Relvon lipstick in the shade Mauve it over!
2lilmnkys
106 posts
I used jordana mauve lip pencil and filled in with sleeks bithday suit.
Macs
5351 posts
I would love a kylie lip kit. They seem to sell out fast. I've seen people selling them online at outrageous prices :0

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!