Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

68 posts, 22 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
DHL is usually super fast and only takes a few days/a week at the most. Have you tired tracing it? 
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
Yea i have been tracking it. Last track was when it arrived in NZ on the 26th July. I emailed iherb also. As this is my first order I wasn't sure if this was normal or not.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Definitely shouldn't take that long once it gets to NZ. I find live chat is the best way to contact iherb. 
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
Ok cool thanks Soozie I will try that :-)
Julieal
915 posts
Coconut oil is also really excellent on lips if they are really dry and absorbs really easily.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Currently using an $87 lip balm... By Terry Baume de Rose. I only have a wee sample and would never pay that much for lip balm anyway... but not really impressed! So TL;DR probs don't buy that one lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisa-Lou any luck with your iherb parcel yet? Mine has now been in the country for over a week but still no sign of it. 
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
An $87 lip balm! That is crazy :-)
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
Soozie no it is still not here. Im thinking it has been opened at customs or otherwise lost perhaps.
sheri_will
6 posts
HI hun. I don't suffer from chapped lips...but my lips get dry and I pick them and rip at them and all those bad things. So for me...I've recently bought the ELF lip exfoliate and SWEAR by nivea lip butter in caramel cream. I really wanna try other flavours as I have finally finished the little tin hahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
it's this one Lisa-Lou. such a crazy price
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisa-Lou did you ever get your iherb order? I've just given up on mine after waiting 7 weeks. I just spoke to them via live chat and got a full 'one off' refund though. I'm sticking to the express shipping from now on!
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
Hey Soozie nope it never arrived. I also got a one off refund yesterday. Bit annoyed but at least I got the refund :-)
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
How odd though that ours both didn't arrive
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Hmmm,  someone somewhere is enjoying  lot of lip balm! Don't let it put you off iherb though. I've done another order since and used DHL expresss and it took less than a week to arrive 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisa-lou, guess what arrived today? It looks like it has been sitting at customs since 8th August. I let iherb know and they eventually said I could keep the refund. Initially they asked if I would mind if they charged me for it again on my next order.
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
Soozie I just got home and mine arrived too! Same thing says it was opened and examined at customs. Not contacted iherb yet but will after tea. Yay :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisa-Lou, that's crazy! Crazy yours arrived today and crazy that customs had them both so long! I've never had that happen before. Would gen interested to hear how iherb respond to you. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!