Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best/Fave Lip Balms

14 posts, 8 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've just written part 1 of a blog article about the best lip balms I've tried from around the world. Does anyone have any faves they'd like to recommend?

I've also put a photo up on the photo wall of one of my lip balm hauls, should anyone be interested in seeing what I've tried/am going to try.
Sophia
203 posts
Ive made the switch from Nivea to the Skinfood lip balm. That's my new favourite. I used Nivea Hydra balm in blue container quite happily for many years previously but Skinfood has some kinder ingredients. 
Sophia
203 posts
I've tried Hurraw balm twice and cant stand it! My review on here details that haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I own so many lip balms but I always go back to blistex lip conditioning balm, it's so good.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I dont have a fav per se but recently purchased the skinfood one from the supermarket which I really enjoy. Would purchase this again in future.
Susilia
484 posts
So interesting how one works for others won’t work for me, I don’t like blistex or Carmex, but love hurraw lip balms, I just got an eos one, but haven’t tried yet. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I like Skinfood too. I'm using a chocolate one my sister got from Aussie and a Nivea strawberry one that I love.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Interesting. I don't think I've seen the Skinfood one. Will look out for it. Sophia, which Hurraw one did you try? While I've found them all good personally, there are definitely better ones.
AboutFace
413 posts
I like the Skin food lip balm which Countdown stock. My favourite is Ecostore (not peppermint) though I haven't seen it in any shops lately.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I like Ecostore too. Usually I pick it up at Commonsense Organics.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Also excited to crack into the EOS ones I've brought .
Sophia
203 posts
2 flavours - plain, thinking it would taste of nothing, kind of like Nivea lip balm, but it tasted of pure wax hahaha
Then one that sounded nice but was also yuk. During that experiment I found the skinfood balm and vowed not to spend any more money on Hurraw! I will probably go back on that vow next time I get something from Health post,  try something fruity..

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just purchased Lush key lime pie lip balm, it smells so good but is just a pretty standard balm.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have 3 favourite Lipbalms:

Crazy Rumours (iHerb)
Trio - Herbal, Natural and Citrus (doTerra)
Lip Smackers (Crackerjacks)

I have a massive hoard of them especially as my daughter keeps 'borrowing' them. Of course I never get them back lol.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!