Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

22 posts, 14 members
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
hey ladies, just wondering where i can get a nude pallete the cheapest :D
Rezee
1964 posts
Ebay? The 80 colour ones are only about $12 all up and the colours are quite good
Rezee
1964 posts
oh wait is nude  a brand? I'm tired and was thinking you meant nuetral!
lapereau
46 posts
Unless you mean the Naked palette by Urban Decay..?
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
yes sorry i do mean from urban decay lol!! 
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
yes sorry i do mean from urban decay lol!! 
Diamond
26 posts
Would like to know also! Ive been after that palette!
Hi
I have the original Naked and Naked 2 Palettes - got both from www.beautybay.com (think currently sold out though!) Lou :)
Hi
I have the original Naked and Naked 2 Palettes - got both from www.beautybay.com (think currently sold out though!) Lou :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I;m super keen to try urban decay naked pallettes too, bummer that they might be sold out was setting aside a little at the end of the month to get one.  Will have to check out the website or pay for a lotto win to fly over to the states for a massive beauty haul spend up...Oh to dream :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm such a dork.
I have a fake one that I got off ebay and it's not too bad. My lovely midwife from two of my boys has sent me over her real naked palette (not sure which number) as she doesn't use it. I am beyond stoked as I have been lusting after them for ages!
Actually last night I googles nude palette to see what came up and I found a new one that I really *need* now. Nude'tude by The Balm- the colours look so pretty. I just have to work out where to find one at a decent price now.
tarawr158
119 posts
Chi Chi nudes and W7 in the buff (you can buy it from some postie plus') are good dupes for the naked pallete if you cannot afford to buy it. 

Diamond
26 posts
Oooooooooh! Thanks for the tip Tara, ill be heading to postie tomorrow to see if I can find them xD
honey76
16 posts
Rezee do you mean the nude tude naughty eyeshadow pallet? You can buy it at makeup.co.nz but its $55. Get alot of colours for that though.I have bought from them before. Great service and they are guaranteed authentic products.
Rezee
1964 posts
Honey, yeah that's the one! It looks so gorgeous. Thanks for that, I will go have a look now
megan11
7 posts
sweet, im gonna check these out!
Cat
474 posts
I have the balm's Nude'Tude and I don't think its that great to be honest. You can get a lot better neutral pallets. Chi chi shadows are good and of course the naked palettes are good (I love my basics one but also have the original and 2) The balm palette isn't very pigmented, the colours are pretty though so it's a shame.
Cat
474 posts
Oh and I'd highly recommend Sleek shadows (they have ALOT of pallets but I've seen they have a neutral one) their site do cheap delivery too. I also love their rose gold blush too if you happen to have a nosey :)
Millyish
4 posts
Another good nude palette is the NudeTude palette by theBalm. They had a 50% off site wide sale a couple of days back, but their servers crashed, so they will be holding the sale again in a couple of weeks. The shipping is flat rate $35USD, so it is more worth while if you buy a few things while you are at it - but finding other things won't be hard as they are such a lovely brand! Either way, the palette during the sale will come down to around $20USD, which is an absolute steal!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I recomend MUA palettes for cheap neutral palettes.

This one: http://www.muastore.co.uk/12-shade-undressed-palette is a dupe for the naked one and this one: http://www.muastore.co.uk/undress-me-too-palette is a dupe for Naked 2. (I had this one and then got the naked 2 and it is amazing).

This also looks really nice: http://www.muastore.co.uk/12-shade-palette-heaven-and-earth
I have the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette and it's around $8 NZ. It is surprisingly very good! A primer is needed though. Also the nude palette from ChiChi is very afforadble and the colours are amazing. 
alethea-n
1 posts
I have the ChiChi Nudes palette and the colours and payoff are amazing. A really great dupe for the Naked 1 and is really affordable. Even without a primer the colours last all day and night

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!