Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Jumbo Eye Pencils - what are they for?

13 posts, 12 members
sassyweechick
14 posts
I've just discovered www.makeup.co.nz (is this a legit site? Have others used it and would they recommend it?) and they have jumbo eye pencils.

Is this like an OTT eye pencil or is it more an eyeshado pencil?
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Yes they're a legit site, I've used them before and they're good :)

NYX jumbo pencils are cool, they can be used as shadows or liners, hope this helps!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Yea they are an aunthetic distributer off all there products and I have purchased off them four times and they are super fast and have great customer service hence why I keep going back as I always seem to get messaged straight away. The NYC jumbo eye pencils are really neat and they have a lot of reviews on her about them and i would suggest going through them. Also there is beauty bliss but I have no idea if they stock these pencils
sassyweechick
14 posts
Super stoked they're legit - I couldn't believe how awesome their prices were!
Macs
5351 posts
Id love to add a double duty item like that to my make up collection.
neninoir
210 posts
I personally dont use jumbo pencils but my partner placed an order with them last week and he said the service was really good. Fast shipping too (overnight)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Makeup.co.nz is awesome - Both times I have ordered from them I received my items the next day.

NYX Jumbo pencils are exactly what was said above :) They're chubby pencils that are kind of like eye liners. You can use them as liners, eyeshadow or eyeshadow bases. I only have one - Milk, and it is awesome to use as an eyeshadow base as the white makes my shadows stand out more.
Kia
550 posts
I use the jumbo pencils for basically anything. You can use it as eyeliner, eyeshadow, if you get it in white you can use as a highlighter, pink and red shades can be used as blush! Love love love them. They are so versatile 
kirstysays
762 posts
Jumbo pencils are so versatile as said above I would definitely recommend them :)
AliceS
55 posts
They are great to use as an eyeshadow base! I also love makeup.co.nz! Its a great site with great service and fast shipping!
Lutece
1849 posts
Makeup.co.nz is awesome and quick too! With the nyx ones you can use them for eyes, cheeks, lips and high lights :)
nemesisroxx
506 posts
I love makeup.co.nz too!! Awesome site and super fast shipping. you cant go wrong
MicheleC
419 posts
This is where reading these forums gets me into trouble. Now off to makeup.co.nz to find these pencils.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!