Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BEST curling mascara?

7 posts, 6 members
SarahJ
4 posts
Hi ladies!! Just wondering who knows of  a mascara that curls almost straight eyelashes? I have tried soo many but they never have the greatest results! Tia
Lutece
1849 posts
hi Sarah and welcome to beauty review :) I have straight eyelashes too and I have tried nearly all the mascaras out there and none seem to curl my lashes so I have to use a curler beforehand,I hope there's someone that can help you because we are in the same boat lol
SarahJ
4 posts
Thanks Lutece! It's soo annoying isn't it!!! Tried soo many of them :(

MissQT
1547 posts
I like using Maybelline Falsies. It may not curl your lashes a lot but it's the best mascara I have used. I still use an eyelash curler beforehand, but it gives good volume.
skingeek
537 posts
The physician's formula mascaras are amazing. I just use the regular black one and I find that's great for length and curl, but they also do one in a silver tube that specifies curling.
KimberleyMarie
16 posts
Waterproof mascaras are best for holding a curl if you've curled your lashes with an eyelash curler, as they are drier and don't weigh the lashes down so much. If you're not keen on using an eyelash curler though, the only mascara I've tried that curls my lashes (which point straight down!) is the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara. It's pretty dry and curls my lashes well, although I find it doesn't give too much length, so I use it after applying a coat or two of Benefit They're Real. Also, it helps to start appplying mascara at the base of your lashes and apply more there and less to the ends, as it gives support to the lashes and doesn't weigh them down so much at the ends which can cause a curl to fall. However, you're always going to get the best results with an eyelash curler. Or, to the extreme, an eyelash perm! But that's a bit more terrifying. 
MicheleC
419 posts
Here is a video on Youtube  by Wayne Goss.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!