Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Affordable MAC 217 brush dupes??

2 posts, 1 members
Sylvia
149 posts
Hey guys! I'm at the point in my "makeup journey" where I feel like I really need to get a good eyeshadow blending brush. The MAC 217 is the obvious answer, but I really don't want to shell out nearly $60 (if I'm remembering correctly, it was around that mark anyway!) unless I absolutely have to haha. Do any of you have any recommendations for a comparable but cheaper dupe?

I'm considering getting some of the Real Techniques face brushes of iHerb, and I noticed the Bdellium Tools line (which I'd never heard of before) has a similar looking blending brush (the 776) for about $8. Anyone tried that one? If I know it's good I would probably get more than one. Likewise I know that xobeauty has one, but it's a bit more expensive (although i would consider it if it's really amazing... still way cheaper than MAC!). I don't really know of any others of the top of my head, but any and all suggestions would be amazing!!

Thanks in advance. xx
Sylvia
149 posts
Mm, I think I'd rather buy the real deal than risk a bad-quality fake, but I'll check that out. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!