Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Electric makeup brush

12 posts, 11 members
MissQT
1547 posts
Has anyone seen the adverts and videos of the electric makeup brush. I like the idea of it and it's looks pretty cool but I don't know that I would use it often as it looks like the speed it rotates isn't that fast. Here's a link to one of the videos 
MareeB
5244 posts
That looks like it'd be pretty good - good blending anyway!
MissQT
1547 posts
Yeah it looks like it gives a nice air brushed look, not cakey or streaky 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I watched a youtube review on an electric makeup brush. I honestly didn't think it would be any good but the youtuber that reviewed it was left with a flawless looking foundation application. personally I wouldn't go out and purchase one myself as I find my tools I use to apply my makeup already work for me :)Intresting brush though.
Macs
5351 posts
Looks awesome. I could do with something faster. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Clinique have an attachment for their skin brush for applying makeup. Hopefully it will be in store here soon.
tannygirl
3392 posts
That looks really cool and it does give a nice finish but I would stick with my manual brushes just because I think I can get them to work faster and I wouldn't have to worry about the battery. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing the link.  I'll also stick with my manual brush as it looks like the electric brush takes a long longer to apply foundation.  Great idea, though.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
It sounds interesting but I'd stick with doing things the good old fashioned way.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have seen this and another one that does both liquid and powder with interchangable heads that vibrates or something. I can see benefits for it but it is not on my need to have list but does look like fun to have a play with.
Lutece
1849 posts
Wow thats an interesting brush, I dont know if I would use or purchase it though because I go from stipple brush to beauty sponge.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
That's look interesting. To be honest I wouldn't spend money on this kind of brush. I am happy with manual brush and beauty sponge.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!