Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What's the best way to apply Fairy Dust?

6 posts, 6 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm a Lush newbie and was gifted a Snow Fairy box for Christmas by my hubby.

I used my Fairy Dust for the first time the morning by sprinkling a little onto my fingers, rubbing my hands together and spreading it over my chest and arms but I think I underestimated the amount of glitter in there ... my chest and collarbone had some serious twinkle going on.  I look like I belong as an extra on one of the "Twilight" movies.  Lol! 

I came out the bathroom and hubby asked "What's with the stripper glitter?", so I thanked him and told him it was the powder that HE bought me for Christmas and that provided a good chuckle and led to him calling me "Sparkles" all morning.  Haha.  

So, my question is, what's the best way to apply Fairy Dust?  With fingers, with an old powder brush, with a powder puff?  What works best for you?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I don't really apply it... I kinda just pouf it in the air and walk through it hahahaha. If it's going somewhere specific I try to aim for that area and then I just use my hands. A brush would work really well though! 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Mine doesn't glitter that much :/ so I just apply it to my cheeks as a highlighter since its a bit glowy.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh I forgot I have fairy dust! 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I use it as carpet dust! Or pop a wee bit on the vaccumm filter :)
Macs
5351 posts
Oh lucky ! I missed out on that. That was on my xmas wish list .

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!