Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

20 posts, 13 members
MareeB
5244 posts
I just submitted my 400th review. I can't believe I've gotten so far. I chose the gorgeous Lush maypole soap for the event - a product very worthy of the honour!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Congrats! That's epic 400 reviews wow!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awesome work Maree!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Go Maree! You deserve a wee treat to celebrate! I haven't made it to 200 yet. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Thank you ladies. The four years have flown since I joined!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats on reaching 400.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Congrats :) I join about 4 years ago too. The time certainly has flown by.
MareeB
5244 posts
It's been fun, between trials, competitions, beauty boxes, forums,vaults, events like Christmas/Easter/Mothers Day/Royal Babies/Earthquakes etc it's all been shared!
thirtywinks
60 posts
Congrats! 400 is a LOT of products to have tried but I'm sure it was fun. :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yikes I'm way behind at 269 reviews. Been super busy since going back to work. Pretty much go to work and come home, spend some time with the kids and then into bed lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
yaaaay!! thats awesome!
i've also been here four years come june... july? june... it's a j month. weeeeeeeee
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've been signed up for just over 3 years now but have only started using on a daily basis this past year. :)
MissQT
1547 posts
Oh wow, congrats on 400 reviews!!
Julieal
915 posts
Well done ! I am at 146 reviews -I think I forget to do some of the products I have purchased.
trudijoy
8375 posts
5 years in Jan! crazy
Macs
5351 posts
Boom! Congrats Maree . Here’s to many more wonderful reviews from you. I love your reviews . Not too long , Just right. 
Macs
5351 posts
Four years for me too in June or July . I’m on the run up to 700 reviews . I’m 20 away currently sitting at 680. 

Hopefully those vault items will be added soon and I can bump those reviews out soon.
MareeB
5244 posts
Aw thanks Macs! Wowee 700 is amazing - you must be the highest or one of the highest reviewers!
tabucutie
1811 posts
700!!! That's incredible!
Julieal
915 posts
Wow Macs -700 !!! Well done and good reviews too.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!