Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

8 posts, 7 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Happy FriYay lovelies xx

I have a really sore shoulder (have no idea how it happened, just started giving me grief when I got home) and as I'm not one to usually get sore muscles or aches I was wondering what your go to muscle rubs or muscle tricks are.

I have rubbed in some Tiger Balm and applied a wheat bag on a few times which relieves the pain a little but then comes back again.  Any suggestions? xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Heat and loosen up the muscles (bath, shower, heat pack), get someone to lightly massage it and go deeper as it eases, press harder on pressure points if you can bear it. Gentle movement once it's warm and less stiff. Anti-inflammatory meds (or wine, it's Friday) and try not to tense and hold still too much or it'll stiffen. If it's still sore on Monday go to the doc in case you need to ACC register it (so the treatments free if you need any and it's accepted)

Xx
KiwiLass
174 posts
I say book yourself into a day-spa pamper session! ;)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks lovely, will give some of those a go xx
MareeB
5244 posts
Hi mumof3, do you have any symptoms other than shoulder pain?
Macs
5351 posts
I train hard and find my calves give me grief. I go to a marae up here that does physio/mirimiri by koha . I also use Rawleighs at night.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I often favor one side of my body while I sleep so I get a pain between my neck and shoulder. I put Deep Heat on it and try to sleep on the opposite side or my back to stop the pain from getting worse. I do get the man to give it a light rub but as its already tender it feels terrible but its a lain I endure cos it does usually help! Feel better soon sweet!
Julieal
915 posts
I would also buy some antiflam tablets to kick start the healing -hopefully you will be better soon

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!