Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mineral Sunscreens

3 posts, 3 members
Imoshen
461 posts
I was just watching Gothamista review some mineral sunscreens and would really like to try some of them that she has suggested.  Can anyone recommend a legit website to purchase them from?

I'm interested in:
IT Cosmetics Anti-Aging Armour
La Roche Posay Anthelios Mineral Ultra Light Fluid
Murad City Skin Defense

I found La Roche Posay on Pharmacy Direct but have never purchased from them before, has anyone else here tried them?
Julieal
915 posts
No but now you have made me look and I am interested if anyone else has tried them too.
triffid
151 posts
I have used the mineral sunscreen and was led to believe it must have plenty of zinc in it at least 15-20%.Of course I was dubious and thought I might look like a boatie or a cricketer with weird coloured strips on my face.In fact it worked very well and was oil free so no greasy look.I didnt need to use heaps either and it wasnt as gritty and thick as some sold a Zinc(these left a horrible white layer)
Worth trying if you have oily skin

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!