Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Korean Brands and Best Place to Go

9 posts, 8 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey all, I've nearly ran out of my BB/CC Cream and wanting to try some new ones, but not sure which ones to go for as there are so many.  I've been using Holika Holika and love them but sadly my skin has gone quite dry and need something a bit more moisturising or dewy.

Any recommendations? Also any recommendations for serums, oils, gels etc and where do you shop? I usually shop at BeautyNetKorea but haven't ordered in such a long time so there maybe some new places.

BeautyCutie
130 posts
Etude House has some great products for dry skin, I'd recommend checking out their range! :) 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I've bought from Beautynet Korea and I do like the free shipping option. I spent over 50USD and it took 3 weeks to arrive. My order from RoseRose shop took 3 and half weeks and shipping was expensive. My order off E-bay took 2 weeks but that possibly depends on the seller and some offer free shipping. 

Rose Rose Shop charges alot for postage, that being said they have a wide range of items and extremely low prices. I would see if I could find what you're looking for on e-bay or Beautynet Korea with free postage at a reasonable price before buying from Rose Rose Shop. As far as individual products I haven't tried that many but I do like sheet masques, ampoules, sleeping masks and that Tony Moly Tomatox mask. 
Imoshen
461 posts
I did like the Missha Signature BB Cream but after a while it started to dry my skin out (but boy did that product give coverage!).

I just started searching for Korean brands in NZ and came up with a couple of websites that you might be interested in.

Korean Kiwi Beauty
MIK
Kiss Me

I've never bought anything from them (yet mwaahahaha).

If you're after serums, I highly recommend Timeless Skincare.  I'm loving their Vitamin C and Matrixyl Synthe 6.

My sister in law mentioned this brand - Cougar Beauty Products from the UK but they don't have ingredients on their website so I'll never look at them seriously.
KiwiLass
174 posts
I just get the K Beauty products that iherb has - Misha, Etude House, and Tony Moly. I particularly liked the baby foot product by tony Moly, and the Misha snail cream for my chest and neck area.
You should try BeautynetKorea! If you spend a fair bit they go absolutely crazy putting in samples!
Macs
5351 posts
I didn't know Iherb had them Kiwilass. Off to have a look.
KiwiLass
174 posts
Enjoy Macs, it's what introduced me to K Beauty and the oh-so-cute packaging! Reasonable prices and shipping too. My daughter loves the cutesy packaging too (and good products) :) Now to dangerously explore BeautyNetKorea....
MissQT
1547 posts
I only just recently discovered that iherb sold Korean breath products too. They also sell the brand Cosrx which was recently mentioned on the forum.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!