Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers catalogue this month

14 posts, 9 members
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Have you guys seen the Farmers catalogue? There's an offer for a free clarins serum sample if you go to one of their counters, and buy one get one free one quite a few brands. I've been wanting to replace my max factor balm that I really like so might use this chance to get two new colours!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh I didn't see that. Thanks for mentioning it I'll check if my nearest Farmers has a Clarins counter. I was focused on the Natio gift, I might stock up on my staple spf handcream and see if I can get one of the gift sets. I've been wanting to stock up when there's been a good Natio gwp for awhile but there's always been other sales so I never went for it. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Yes their natio gift packs are the only thing that keeps me buying my natio sunscreen at Farmers even though it's cheaper online. My mum loves natio to so I can give certain skincare items to her if I don't want it.
Julieal
915 posts
Thanks for letting us know - I love Clarin's products.
MissQT
1547 posts
Thanks sharing, I've never used any Clarins products before
Macs
5351 posts
I have a clarins skincare set waiting to be used. I'm still trying to finish off my current skincare.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I agree. I think Natio is like the only cheaper beauty brand I buy solely at Farmers because they are often running specials. Since they changed the rewards points I have bought the same brands they sell from other places where I can get a better deal, unless there's an exclusive Farmers special. 
Kimrose
1419 posts
Farmers always does well with Natio, always well stocked and a great range.
StephM
14 posts
I just bought the Natio gift pack today! Such a good deal - you can choose from skincare or cosmetics. I went with the skincare one because I have so much makeup it's ridiculous. Got it home and one of the creams had split in the bag - gunk everywhere! Farmers replaced it, but definitely recommend checking the products before you leave the store and save yourself a trip :)
Julieal
915 posts
What is the best product in the Natio range -I haven't used them at all but as you say reasonablly priced ?
StephM
14 posts
There's so many, Natio does makeup and skincare for face and body. I really love their eye makeup remover wipes - they do an awesome job for removing my many layers, lol.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   My firm Natio staple is the Wellness Spf 15 handcream. I always have a tube handy to apply on my way out the door or outside. Handcreams with spf are a bit hard to find and this one is reasonably priced with a decent ammount. I bought four of them. Gonna need them with summer coming up when the weather gets too warm for gloves.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
There's so many good deals at Farmers at the moment! I needed a new mascara because all of mine were giving me panda eyes at work by lunchtime ( not a good look when your beauty therapist cant do her own makeup!) so I ended up getting the false lash effect waterproof mascara, and then got one of their 2 step lipsticks for free - and I'm going to go back and get another couple because they are amazing!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I need to pop into Farmers this week for a replacement for my foundation... I know I'm going to be sucked in to buying something else :P

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!