Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Editing past reviews

9 posts, 7 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I know all new reviews get moderated before being "released" onto the system, does this happen to edits as well? 

I recently purchased and used a product that I that I haven't used for a year. The current tube is nothing like the original tube (colour, smell, etc is completely different), so I went in and added a note about this in the "tips" section of my initial review, and had to adjust my star rating accordingly.  Just wondering if this is now waiting to be moderated, or if my review has "disappeared" from the system completely for some odd reason. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
my understanding is that any addition or amendment has to go back into the moderation queue
Macs
5351 posts
There's a couple I need to edit too. Good question. 
MissQT
1547 posts
Yep edits get moderated too. But I think they don't pop up in the system like normal so you have to email the BR crew so that they know they have to moderate it.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, MissQT, I have popped them a message.

Julieal
915 posts
good to know as i have edited a couple and was not sure if they needed that extra check
First Lady
957 posts
Cheers MissQT - spot on!

Silvene - I'll republish yours when I do a scan of reviews this evening :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thank you. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I wrote a couple of reviews on the same day last week. One of them got approved a couple of days ago but I haven't heard anything about the other one?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!