Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

9 posts, 6 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
So I brought some sugar wax recently to try, but after trying several times on my legs, I haven't found it's really done anything. I haven't used traditional wax much, but recall it working when I've tried it. So keen to hear other people's experiences. It sugar wax less effective than normal wax or do I just need to find the right technique?
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm no help here, the one time i tried i bruised myself scary bad and ended up giving the wax away 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha, that's the path I feel like I'm on. Leg exfoliation via riping the skin off, but the darn hairs remain.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I tried a sugar wax, i believe its the same one trudi is talking about too lol.  I fsiled at getting any armpit hairs and it hurt too much to do my legs lol

I tried many things but it all just sucked so i gave up
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I've tried sugar wax before and it didn't work well (either brand, I used two).  The only wax that's worked really well on my legs are the Nad's Body Wax Strips.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i think i used AIO or something...... it was 50% me not having any technique and 50% it being impossible to use without any technique, i think, 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've got the Nads sugar wax I think. I looked at the normal wax, but liked that the sugar wax was done with reusable strips.
Kat555
143 posts
I have recently dug out some wax that I had sitting around. This is some brazillian wax. It doesn't use strips. You just rip the wax off. It works really well, but at the same time it is terrifying because there is only one way out of it!! I tried a little bit on my legs and it worked really well on there too. I would really like some like this that is suitable for legs like this. I hate using the material strips. Seems a lot tidier to just use the wax as it is and wipe it on , then wait for it to harden slightly then take it off, along with all the hair. That said, I would really love a good epilator so may look into this at some point. Would they put these in a beauty vault or would they be too expensive?
Cassey
22 posts
It took me SO long to get the hang of it but I'm so glad I did. I'm hanging out to get a couple of Brazillians as I've mastered doing my bikini line but the pain of going further is too much. So I'm hoping after a couple of Brazillians the follicles will be thinner and I can manage it myself to save money

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!