Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Pear hair removal

6 posts, 3 members
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Has anyone tried or brought the pearl hair removal system off TV? Was wondering what the price was and if it actually works
Cat1616
21 posts
Hi, yes I purchased the pearl about three months ago from off the tv ad. Cost - 6x $50 paid monthly. 30 day trial. When reading the instructions I found I couldn't use it right away as you hair needs to be at least 1mm long and no longer than 5mm. The first time I used it there was a bit of smoke - this is normal as the heat singes the hair. Even when it doesn't smoke you have the odur of singed hair which is not too nice so I recommend you use it in a well ventilated area. The buffing is very important after running the pearl over your skin because it does remove the hair that's visible and leaves your skin smooth, moisturise when you've finished and that gives you great results. Underarms are a bit tricky as you need the pearl to run flush on your skin with constant contact so you need to learn your curves so to speak! As for the permanent results - I do have patches on my legs where the hair has not grown back, my underarms have 'thinned out' and I have a slight moustache I used to use hair removal cream on every 3 weeks - I have used the pearl on it once, looking due to have a second go soon so that's 12 weeks. So there are pros and cons, the smell is the worst part but results are favourable and I'll keep going with the pearl unless something better comes along :-)
Cat1616
21 posts
Hi, yes I purchased the pearl about three months ago from off the tv ad. Cost - 6x $50 paid monthly. 30 day trial. When reading the instructions I found I couldn't use it right away as you hair needs to be at least 1mm long and no longer than 5mm. The first time I used it there was a bit of smoke - this is normal as the heat singes the hair. Even when it doesn't smoke you have the odur of singed hair which is not too nice so I recommend you use it in a well ventilated area. The buffing is very important after running the pearl over your skin because it does remove the hair that's visible and leaves your skin smooth, moisturise when you've finished and that gives you great results. Underarms are a bit tricky as you need the pearl to run flush on your skin with constant contact so you need to learn your curves so to speak! As for the permanent results - I do have patches on my legs where the hair has not grown back, my underarms have 'thinned out' and I have a slight moustache I used to use hair removal cream on every 3 weeks - I have used the pearl on it once, looking due to have a second go soon so that's 12 weeks. So there are pros and cons, the smell is the worst part but results are favourable and I'll keep going with the pearl unless something better comes along :-)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oh thank you.
Have you see it advertised again? Or know where you can buy them from?
Macs
5351 posts
That product sounds great. 
Cat1616
21 posts
0800 008 200 or see the website pearlhairremover.co.nz

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!